If you could interview Katie Hopkins....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
Forum Member
...about her Big Brother experience, what would you ask her?

:)

P.S. New poster here, been trying to get my account approved for two weeks to post here. Typical they do it after the show finished! :p

Comments

• RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    bbbbbb wrote: »
    ...about her Big Brother experience, what would you ask her?

:)

P.S. New poster here, been trying to get my account approved for two weeks to post here. Typical they do it after the show finished! :p

Welcome to DS Forums :)

As for your question Ahhhhhhh I don't think id be able to keep my cool with someone like that.

Id ask her what turned her into such a *****
  • wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    I don't think that you are a new poster but I will play ;-) I would ask her if I could see where abouts on her person was her 666 :D
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi and Welcome to the forum :)

I honestly wouldn't give her the satisfaction of being interested enough in her to ask her anything.
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wotnot wrote: »
    I don't think that you are a new poster but I will play ;-) I would ask her if I could see where abouts on her person was her 666 :D

:o I's been duped.
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    I'd ask her first if she was a DS forum member then I'd interrogate her about her flirting with Hilton.
  • pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd ask her if her daddy was still disappointed in her for losing again
  • kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd ask her if she considers being less funny and more spiteful than Carole Malone an achievement and something she would like her family to be proud of her for.

And why she purported to be friends with someone with tattoos. And why is it OK for her to name a child after a geographical location but not anyone else.

And what does she think of the Royal Family, since they have a person named Autumn and one named Savannah in their midst. Are they chavs by definition?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    I can assure you that you haven't been duped!

DS let me sign up but I kept getting an error message every time I posted. I've been reading this forum and other forums on DS on and off for years though never felt compelled to post until this series of BB.

Anyway, whenever I watch an interview with her it always strikes me that the interviewer doesn't seem very 'prepared'.

I think I would get her to reiterate her stance on drug addicts and then ask if she'll be standing by her best friend Alex now he has run into hard times...

I'd also ask her if she knew about the rumors he was still using (Perez and Nadia discussed it while still in the cage, and anyway he said he had a 'relapse' in the Sunday papers) and if she just jumped on his aggression to use it against Perez.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm hard to think of one question. `I would likely end up teling her off instead.

Let me see...

Katie Hopkins, you often refer to the Left as the Looney Left. How would you describe those like yourself on the right-wing side?
    Also do you think calling the Left, Loonies makes your argument valid?

Does your spouting of verbal nonsense and discomfort of taking compliments mean you are actualy insecure underneath?

How is group mentality, attempted isolation, constant insults and instigation arguments not bullying?

Why do you insist Alex got thrown out by Perez when Alex clearly walked? Do you like scewing the facts to suit your agenda?

Did you pick on Perez rather than Nadia because you got off on the reaction he gave as opposed to having your flawed arguments slammed down like Nadia did?

Are you jealousd because Katie Price won over you?

Will you stil speak to your suppoosed friend Michelle now, or was it as I suspect, a case of using someone to back you up and now the show is done you no loonger need her?

Does your vocabulary have anything more then just one or two quips and sayings like Magnolia?
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would not bother as, seemingly, she is incapable of holding a reasonable adult conversation. I feel sad for her.;-):)
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I'd rather talk to an adult.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd ask her if she was loved as a child because she is very bitter and resentful towards those who are more successful, more wealthy and more beautiful than her.
  • HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kimindex wrote: »
    I'd ask her if she considers being less funny and more spiteful than Carole Malone an achievement and something she would like her family to be proud of her for.

And why she purported to be friends with someone with tattoos. And why is it OK for her to name a child after a geographical location but not anyone else.

And what does she think of the Royal Family, since they have a person named Autumn and one named Savannah in their midst. Are they chavs by definition?

She would avoid answering all of the above.

Ironic for someone who's built a reputation on being a 'straight talker'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do you accuse Nadia of moralising when that's all you do, when it comes to weight, being ginger, tattoos etc?
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would ask her to explain why she takes such pleasure in mocking and insulting people. Why she takes such joy in the misery of others. Whether she has always been this way or was if some specific occurrence in her life turned her into such a bitter, hateful, heinous woman.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    She would avoid answering all of the above.

Ironic for someone who's built a reputation on being a 'straight talker'.
    Yes, she's just distract, wave her arms and shout one of her slogans ('magnolia' as said above, 'karma' etc).
  • Pro_SniperPro_Sniper Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't ask her anything. I'd simply play THIS over&over...
  • HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kimindex wrote: »
    Yes, she's just distract, wave her arms and shout one of her slogans ('magnolia' as said above, 'karma' etc).

Yup....Another bit of irony concerning KH is almost anyone could do what she does. It's a talentless trait, with zero skill because nearly every one of her views and opinions are so contridictive.

She's made a career out of calling a multi-coloured rainbow black, or 'magnolia' as it were.
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    CBFreak wrote: »
    Does your vocabulary have anything more then just one or two quips and sayings like Magnolia?

i think it's really unfair to pick on her for this, she is just a massive fan of Paul Thomas Anderson.>:(>:(>:(
  • Hot ButterflyHot Butterfly Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    I would not bother as, seemingly, she is incapable of holding a reasonable adult conversation. I feel sad for her.;-):)

I agree. Whenever she was asked a question on tv she didn't like she diverted and shouted over everyone. Today when Janet Street Porter refused to let her get away with that and to answer the particular question, KH asked to change the subject (or WTTE). Sorry I'm not good at remembering exact words. When cornered she diverts and shouts.
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would want her wired up to a lie detector machine that hasn't yet been invented before we started the interrogation, I mean interview.
    First lie: She gets three hours of It's The Perez Show video at full blast.
    Second lie: She has to eat those tissues Alexander O'Neal gobbed in and left all over the house.
    Third lie: I let a load of angry Scots into the room and go home.

Anyway, the questions:
    How did you survive in IAMCGMOH for 10 days without a private bedroom and ensuite?
    Would you let The Big Man Alex ONeal babysit your kids?

Actually I might skip the questions and just program the machine to consider anything she says a lie. That would be both effective and efficient.
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    MargMck wrote: »
    I would want her wired up to a lie detector machine that hasn't yet been invented before we started the interrogation, I mean interview.
    First lie: She gets three hours of It's The Perez Show video at full blast.
    Second lie: She has to eat those tissues Alexander O'Neal gobbed in and left all over the house.
    Third lie: I let a load of angry Scots into the room and go home.

Anyway, the questions:
    How did you survive in IAMCGMOH for 10 days without a private bedroom and ensuite?
    Would you let The Big Man Alex ONeal babysit your kids?

Actually I might skip the questions and just program the machine to consider anything she says a lie. That would be both effective and efficient.

i vote you to be the producer of any more Katie Hopkins productions...
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    I think I'd ask her if she found it more comfortable to walk and sit down now that she'd managed to finally extricate Michelle from her backside!
  • FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    I'd ask her what it is that's so lacking in her life that it has led to her ruthless pursuit for fame and money, without any talent.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    Yup....Another bit of irony concerning KH is almost anyone could do what she does. It's a talentless trait, with zero skill because nearly every one of her views and opinions are so contridictive.

She's made a career out of calling a multi-coloured rainbow black, or 'magnolia' as it were.
    Exactly. Like going on about fatness and health, then having a go at Alicia because her way of achieving good health smacked of being a bit too looney left/alternative for her.