Options

Supernatural - Season 10 - US Pace

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member
    Here from Supernatural wiki re what I said earlier about them losing their wings when falling from heaven (it was in Sacrifice the final episode of season 8).
    Having fallen from Heaven due to the actions of Metatron, the angels have all lost their ability to teleport due to the loss of their wings, although they appear to retain their other abilities and weaknesses, such as being held off by angel-banishing sigils or their ability to heal, as well as still requiring vessels.

Who knows what Metatwit and the demon table are going to do next season though. Carver doesn't exactly like to adhere to the shows own lore after all.
  • Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bring mark pellegrino back and end the show on the highest of highs!
  • Options
    Mr Master XMr Master X Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Since the fall I've not seen a single angel teleport, Demons, yes, angels, no. They always use Metatron's back door now. If they can still do it, then they haven't and I assumed it was because the spell that caused the fall was said to be irreversable? I think I remember Metatron saying that to someone:blush:

Of course, Metatron does lie so...:D

Y'know what...Cass's grace was stolen BEFORE the fall when everyone's wings were shred which is the reason other angels can't teleport etc. and Cass couldn't do much with stolen grace because it was from a damaged/fallen angel, but he got his true grace back and I'm sure it showed undamaged wings come back, so shouldn't he have EVERYTHING back? It's been a while now so maybe I'm remembering wrong.
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Y'know what...Cass's grace was stolen BEFORE the fall when everyone's wings were shred which is the reason other angels can't teleport etc. and Cass couldn't do much with stolen grace because it was from a damaged/fallen angel, but he got his true grace back and I'm sure it showed undamaged wings come back, so shouldn't he have EVERYTHING back? It's been a while now so maybe I'm remembering wrong.

We saw his wings but they were damaged.
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He didn't get all his grace back, there was only a small amount. Metatrom had used it to close the gates of heaven.
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As others have said, his wings were damaged and his grace was just part of the spell for the fall, not the full cause or cure. And unless I'm remembering wrong, Metatron or someone said that the fall spell was irreversible? Might have been Kevin.