Options

Nardia Saved Again by BB

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
Forum Member
✭✭
editing.

You can in my opinion see who show it is with regards to Nardia. BB really want to keep her in their.

Again on the HL show last night we did not see the true Nardia. Did not see her slagging Josie of, calling her a nobody, getting angry, then after she had a rant her mind must have kick into gear and says at the end of it but I wish her well........people did not get to see any of that, yet Makosi who I guess BB are not bother about, they showed her saying about Ulrika.

The same thing happen with the C & N thing, never got to see or hear half of what N did and said on LF in the HL show.

BB knew that if they showed N having ago at Josie on the HL show she would be gone on Friday.
Really ticks me of BB does this, had it in BB11, why not show how all the HM really are.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadia.... not Nardia
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I wish people would stop going on about this. It's like Deja-vu every day.

One minute Nadia is being 'saved' by good edits, next minute Nadia is being hung out to dry by 'unfavourable' edits.

They have 45 minutes to show 24 hours of footage. Add to that all the different conversations happening at the same time probabbly adds up to about 50 hours. Not everything is going to get shown...
  • Options
    GenieInABottle.GenieInABottle. Posts: 1,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does it matter? Nadia will be evicted on Friday anyway. Victor also slagged off Josie and we never saw that either. I guess BB are protecting him.

If BB were trying to protect Nadia then she would not be fave to go.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mummymaz wrote: »
    Nadia.... not Nardia

Whoops...sorry about that
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saich2 wrote: »
    editing.

You can in my opinion see who show it is with regards to Nardia. BB really want to keep her in their.

Again on the HL show last night we did not see the true Nardia. Did not see her slagging Josie of, calling her a nobody, getting angry, then after she had a rant her mind must have kick into gear and says at the end of it but I wish her well........people did not get to see any of that, yet Makosi who I guess BB are not bother about, they showed her saying about Ulrika.

The same thing happen with the C & N thing, never got to see or hear half of what N did and said on LF in the HL show.

BB knew that if they showed N having ago at Josie on the HL show she would be gone on Friday.
    Really ticks me of BB does this, had it in BB11, why not show how all the HM really are.

Nadia wouldn't have won the show first time round if they hadn't edited her favourably, thats why I've never liked her. Shes always been the same and BB have always kept her really bad side hidden from the majority who only the HL shows.
  • Options
    MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
    Forum Member
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    next minute Nadia is being hung out to dry by 'unfavourable' edits.

When was that.. I must have blinked :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    mummymaz wrote: »
    Nadia.... not Nardia

who cares what the nasty woman's name is!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But Nardia does suit her personality much better than Nadia :D
  • Options
    AxeVictimAxeVictim Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer Nadders meself :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsHenri wrote: »
    Nadia wouldn't have won the show first time round if they hadn't edited her favourably, thats why I've never liked her. Shes always been the same and BB have always kept her really bad side hidden from the majority who only the HL shows.

Hear hear. Nasty piece of work. Did you see her laugh when Michelle was mimicking the others, but how very dare Coolio mimic her.
  • Options
    icanboogieicanboogie Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    alana wrote: »
    But Nardia does suit her personality much better than Nadia :D

i agree, it's almost like 'nar idea who she is. nar idea what she does for a living. nar idea why she is back on my telly'.
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I absolutely cant stand her, her behaviour last time was a bloody disgrace and the mask slipped this time around in the Coolio incident!!! I so hope she is a gonner on Friday, just because Davina s nose is so far up Nadias @rse the selective editing really annoys me!!!
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davina doesnt like nadia ever since she started on josie

i dont think bb care anymore really either
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nastia! :D
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest it's not fair to show every negative thing someone does......that doesn't give a true picture either.

I mean if someone has a 5 minute rant in a 24 hr day..

...it could be argued that including it is far bigger bias than excluding it.
  • Options
    bspacebspace Posts: 14,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    good on nadia - telling it like it is re the repulsive josie
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "repulsive Josie"!!!!! your havin a laugh!!! Nadia is SO demure!!!!
  • Options
    johnnyutahjohnnyutah Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nadia is hideous and spiteful and a pathetic drama queen. She should be 1st out the door on Friday. I have found her behaviour far more repellent than Makosi who has simply been up front and honest.
    More baffling is why Brian Dowling is so worshipped and leads all polls. He is egotistical and desperate to steal as much camera time as possible. He loves the sound of his own voice far too much and isn't nearly as funny as he was originally because now it's all so forced and contrived.
    Any moment that can show him in the best light is seized upon by him, much like him declaring he was the laziest on the garden shed building task. And then the look on his face, said it all about his desperation to win...
  • Options
    LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They don`t usually show HMs slagging off people that aren`t in the house, so that could be why Nadia/Josie wasn`t shown and Makosi/Ulrika was. ;)
  • Options
    SupaTeeSupaTee Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does it matter? Nadia will be evicted on Friday anyway. Victor also slagged off Josie and we never saw that either. I guess BB are protecting him.

If BB were trying to protect Nadia then she would not be fave to go.

to me, it seemed that Nadia went on a rant slagging off Josie and John James.

In contrast, Victor calmly stated an opinion that he doesn't think Josie would win in other Big Brother.

And it's not so much what is said, but how it's said. Nadia was more or less frothing at the mouth :eek:
  • Options
    ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    I wish people would stop going on about this. It's like Deja-vu every day.

One minute Nadia is being 'saved' by good edits, next minute Nadia is being hung out to dry by 'unfavourable' edits.

They have 45 minutes to show 24 hours of footage. Add to that all the different conversations happening at the same time probabbly adds up to about 50 hours. Not everything is going to get shown...

well said
  • Options
    FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    May I ask what the rant consisted of? Sad I missed it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i dont happen to like nadia very much , i find her very irritating, but i dont hate her, and wouldnt be bothered if she did win, but i have not seen on this series where she has recieved praised editing, in fact i would say she has had quite a bad edit
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I personally think nadia is fab.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    I wish she was being saved! I don't for one moment think she's perfect or anywhere close in fact, but this is a tv show and I want the entertaining housemates to stay in. Love her or hate her she's good tv in my opinion. I'd LOVE Ulrika and Nick out on Friday.....yawn!! Probably won't happen though, big characters are always in trouble in a vote to evict and why change the habit of 11 seasons? Jeeze the final of Ultimate BB could actually include Ulrika and Preston.....what?!