Chloe Madeley is stunning

Comments

• Petite FleurPetite Fleur Posts: 275
    Forum Member
    minxymoo wrote: »
    i dont think so..;)
    (wags finger)
    She's the spitting image of her dad, long face, long nose, long chin. All she needs is a short back and sides and you'd never tell the difference.;)
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    Chloe is stunning but I still want Laura to win :)
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    AND VERY GOOD TASTE MATE.:D:D:D:D:D

SHE COULD TURN ME..:cool::eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's the spitting image of her dad, long face, long nose, long chin. All she needs is a short back and sides and you'd never tell the difference.;)

Oh, I reckon there might be a way to tell. You just need to look in the right places ;)
    Forum Member
    Oh, I reckon there might be a way to tell. You just need to look in the right places ;)
    I'm not that way inclined and even if I was I'd be scared to look in case I got a shock.:eek:
  • kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    I'm not that way inclined and even if I was I'd be scared to look in case I got a shock.:eek:

A little jealous are we?
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    A little jealous are we?

Agree kirstylouise, WELL SAID BABE and all we know is we like her and think she is a top looking lass.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    in the words of minxy moo

'You're easily pleased!'

This.
    Forum Member
    A little jealous are we?
    Who does the we refer to, you and who else?
  • sylsyl Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's a lovely girl and a great skater but certainly no looker, can't see it at all . sorry.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Chloe = Richard in drag.

My thoughts, she looks just like him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't describe her as stunning, not at all actually, pretty ordinary. Solo make-up last night was a bit of a disaster; it made her eyes look like they were bleeding!

I did warm to her but not too sure after last night; she got the right hump with Michael over the trip and made some cutting comments. You could tell under the smile she was furious with him.
  • XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't call her stunning but she really is very pretty and I've warmed to her so much as the weeks have gone on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sweetcorn wrote: »
    I wouldn't describe her as stunning, not at all actually, pretty ordinary. Solo make-up last night was a bit of a disaster; it made her eyes look like they were bleeding!

I did warm to her but not too sure after last night; she got the right hump with Michael over the trip and made some cutting comments. You could tell under the smile she was furious with him.[/QUOTE]

hmm i never noticed that.and anyway it was Michaels mistake not Chloe..maybe you were seeing what you wanted to see.:rolleyes:
    and i still think shes stunning.:cool:
  • TheTapTheTap Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    This is my kind of thread.

I love Chloe and think she is gorgeous!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheTap wrote: »
    This is my kind of thread.

I love Chloe and think she is gorgeous!

Thank you for liking my thread TheTap.;)
    think a lot of people would like to "tap" Chloe including you i assume.;)
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like her too, was expecting not to so it's all good and a bonus, she is lovely.:D
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member

I did warm to her but not too sure after last night; she got the right hump with Michael over the trip and made some cutting comments. You could tell under the smile she was furious with him.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    agreed she is stunning but cant bare that baby voice she puts on when shes talking to Phil :mad:does my head in :)
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about Chloe's Skating skills ??? :confused: :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    What about Chloe's Skating skills ??? :confused: :rolleyes:

she is excellent and definetly deserves her place in the final
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    davedub wrote: »
    she is excellent and definetly deserves her place in the final

Agreed....... but Laura to win. :)
    Forum Member
    Agreed....... but Laura to win. :)

Defo. laura and Colin are amazing to watch:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davedub wrote: »
    agreed she is stunning but cant bare that baby voice she puts on when shes talking to Phil :mad:does my head in :)

Sexy?:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    minxymoo wrote: »

I did warm to her but not too sure after last night; she got the right hump with Michael over the trip and made some cutting comments. You could tell under the smile she was furious with him.[/QUOTE]

hmm i never noticed that.and anyway it was Michaels mistake not Chloe..maybe you were seeing what you wanted to see.:rolleyes:
    and i still think shes stunning.:cool:

Precisely that is why she was so annoyed because it was Michaels fault. She did mention she can act like a petulant child and I got that vibe :p