Real Humans "Äkta människor"

Swedish futuristic sci-fi TV series...
(7.9/10-IMDB 8.8/10 TV.com)

Set in the near future where lots of families have their own 'hubot' or human robot for house hold chores, (and a lot more)

has anyone seen this yet ?

I've watched 2 episodes and i'm hooked!

Comments

• big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does the show have English subtitles? I like the sound of it
  • JackappleJackapple Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think there are some streaming sites out there that have them yes :)
  • IsotopeIsotope Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This programme is really good, more people should be watching and discussing! I have heard they are making an English version, maybe they will show the Swedish one first?

I am nearly at the end of series 2, I'm having to watch it with Finnish subtitles, though.
  • JackappleJackapple Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isotope wrote: »
    This programme is really good, more people should be watching and discussing! I have heard they are making an English version, maybe they will show the Swedish one first?

I am nearly at the end of series 2, I'm having to watch it with Finnish subtitles, though.

Funnily enough I went off it after about the 4th or 5th episode series 1, It started feeling very contrivedand yeah I just went right off it.

True Detective tho, ahh now that's quality !
  • IsotopeIsotope Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    traitor! :p

I understand why you say contrived, because in addition to the main storyline they set up situations to allow them to follow certain themes relating to the interaction between hubot/human. This is actually what I liked about it, I found that very interesting and thought provoking, but it's not for everyone :)

Second series has much less of that sort of thing (though still a bit).
  • comedyfishcomedyfish Posts: 21,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm halfway through season 2. Very good!