Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup correct!
  • Options
    simon69csimon69c Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KesterK wrote: »
    Oh does anyone know if I have to de-authorise my ipod before DRM locked tracks will work?
    They should all play fine if you are using the same iTunes account. It's only the number of computers that is limited with iTunes DRM - you can have them on an unlimited number of mobile devices.
  • Options
    KesterKKesterK Posts: 3,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    simon69c wrote: »
    They should all play fine if you are using the same iTunes account. It's only the number of computers that is limited with iTunes DRM - you can have them on an unlimited number of mobile devices.

Thanks, couldn't remember what the T&C was on iPods
  • Options
    simon69csimon69c Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And mine has now arrived too! :)

Unfortunately I can't actually activate it till I get home, but for now I can read "slide for emergency" with unbelievable clarity, and in multiple languages! ;)
  • Options
    PickpussPickpuss Posts: 72,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL, that's the spirit :D:D:D
  • Options
    pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Confirmed no Northern Ireland deliveries until tomorrow. A little bit of water is stopping the dleivery companies from satisfying customers who were told they would also get theirs on 24th June too. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone got theres then? (Bar Northern Ireland... sorry)
  • Options
    denzil28denzil28 Posts: 1,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sensoria wrote: »
    The kids will love a play with it later when you get home.

Hmmmmm, I'll have to see about that.

The first video I had a look at was my digital copy of 'Up', looks amazing on the screen.

Not sure about these signal issues as I don't usual get great internet or many bars at my desk, but it does come and go during the day. Saw 3g briefly in town earlier, but again I don't normally get much of a 3g signal in Chichester.

Off home soon and I know exactly where the spots are at home when I get 3g so will know if it is working ok. But then everything at home will be off the wi fi anyway, so might have to turn that off whilst I am testing it.

I see in itunes you can make your own ringtones, but can only do it with songs you have bought from itunes (which is a bit crap) and then you have to pay extra for the ringtone you make!!! I just clicked away after I read that, anyone know how much it costs for the ringtone version of your song?
  • Options
    gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so pleased with my iphone 4 it's a major step up from the 3GS. To everybody still waiting for their phone believe me it is worth the wait.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay! I got mine :) . Worth the 2 week wait!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    We’re over the moon that today is iPhone 4 launch day!

We realise that you all are excited too! We thought we’d let you all know what’s happening with your deliveries as best we can. Also, we'd love to see pics of your new iPhone 4 & our vans/drivers! They'll be working hard today today to deliver each and every one!

Delivery
    We’re busy working hard to ensure that everyone receives their iPhone 4 and we’ll do so over the next few days & into the early evenings.

If you’d like to check the progress of your delivery, we can let you know if it’s out for delivery via:

TNT’s tracking page at: http://cgi.tnt.co.uk/trackntrace/trackntrace.asp. We won’t be able to answer any specific questions about where your package is on the road, though, sorry.

TNT Customer Care Line: 0800 100 600

TNT UK Twitter Customer Care: @TNTUKCare

Don’t worry if we miss you, we’ll leave details of how to contact us for re-delivery. In many cases, we’ll attempt to deliver later in the day so that we don’t miss anyone who might not be home, so please bear with us.

Tracking Statuses
    If you’re visiting the tracking page and it says:

Query - please call our Customer Care line on 0800 100 600

Out for delivery - your package is due to be delivered as soon as possible! We can't give you an exact time, but we’ll be doing everything we can to get your iPhones to you.

As always, we promise to do our best to answer your enquiries. Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee that we’ll be able to provide specific package location responses.

We may not be able to respond to every comment here on the forum, but we'll let you know of any important announcements.

Have fun with your shiny new iPhone 4!
  • Options
    PickpussPickpuss Posts: 72,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh, all these posts have managed to summon TNT :eek:

Just as well you weren't here this morning :D
  • Options
    S-T-E-V-ES-T-E-V-E Posts: 853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats pretty cool, definitely happy with the service from TNT.

The lady that i spoke to yesterday in the call centre had every right to be stroppy and miserable due to all the iphone related calls she was recieving.

The only thing is she wasn't...... She was polite, bubbly and infinitely courteous, i only wish i got her name now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    S-T-E-V-E wrote: »
    Thats pretty cool, definitely happy with the service from TNT.

The lady that i spoke to yesterday in the call centre had every right to be stroppy and miserable due to all the iphone related calls she was recieving.

The only thing is she wasn't...... She was polite, bubbly and infinitely courteous, i only wish i got her name now.

I agree... people were slagging TNT off on Mac Rumors yesterday, but UPS has had more problems from what I've seen.
  • Options
    sensoriasensoria Posts: 4,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TNT are fine as long as you don't ship anything to Europe with them.................