Heir to the Hilton empire faces jail after shocking behaviour on a UK flight

2»

Comments

• RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    I've read many times now that the Hilton kids are not heirs to the Hilton hotel empire, because that was sold off many years ago.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What an obnoxious little prick.
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Addisonian wrote: »
    What an obnoxious little prick.

I wonder if his mother Kathy Hilton will tweet about this?;-)
  • QT 3.14QT 3.14 Posts: 1,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone should've just chinned the arrogant little prick.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    QT 3.14 wrote: »
    Someone should've just chinned the arrogant little prick.

And afterwards award them a medal for doing so.

What a repulsive, spoiled little shit.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,260
    Forum Member
    Why are you all surprised? Think of how much his sister has gotten up to and gotten away with.
  • Chuck WaoChuck Wao Posts: 2,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bangkok Hilton was the name referred to a prison in Thailand .Wonder if there's a similarly named London Hilton ?

Either way - that's where he's heading :)
  • Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Why are you all surprised? Think of how much his sister has gotten up to and gotten away with.

No idea.
    She's nowhere near being on my radar other than being a thicko "Sleb".
    I'm guessing she carries a doggie in a handbag?
  • FIN-MANFIN-MAN Posts: 1,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chuck Wao wrote: »
    Bangkok Hilton was the name referred to a prison in Thailand .Wonder if there's a similarly named London Hilton ?

Either way - that's where he's heading :)

Are you thinking of Hanoi Hilton (Hoa Lo Prison)? That was in Vietnam.
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No idea.
    No self respecting female Sleb goes anywhere without their lap licker. ;-)
    Forum Member
    Arrogant little man who obviously thinks he's above the law.

It would be good if he can be helped to lose that delusion.
  • Madridista23Madridista23 Posts: 9,422
    Forum Member
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/conrad-hilton-hotel-heir-faces-long-stay-in-jail-after-drugfuelled-flight-rant-10024417.html

Was abusive in a rant on a British Airways flight,declared that his father would pay the airline off and called fellow passengers peasants>:(

Sounds an awfully spoilt grown up who thinks money should confer protection against ones bas behaviour no matter how appalling.
    Lolz. “I am going to f***ing kill you. I will f***ing rip through you,” .... he doesn't look as though he could knock the skin off a Rice Pudding. :cool:
  • viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lolz. “I am going to f***ing kill you. I will f***ing rip through you,” .... he doesn't look as though he could knock the skin off a Rice Pudding. :cool:

Haha! I'm so stealing that, so funny.
    Forum Member

True! But must be infuriating for staff trying to be professional so biting their lip and not responding in kind to his nastiness.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,341
    Forum Member
    Jakobjoe wrote: »
    hes world famous.

Famous for WHAT exactly? What have he and Paris actually done to earn their fame and does he actually have a proper job?
    I had a proper job once. It wasn't perfect but at least had a proper job at one time with proper hours.

Take away the television cameras and media hangers on, deprive them of their wealth, give them super market floor staff uniforms and make them work sixteen-twelve hours a week for next to working for free, see how they cope in the real world. A certain self-appointed authority on customer service could also do with a taste of reality by being made to work in similar conditions and without the cameras present. See how they cope with some idiot who insists on following them around the shop after telling them the same thing three times, verbal abuse from some customer or can't close the shop up and wants to go home at closing time but can't because according to the said 'expert' 'the customer is always right', even when it comes to suddelnly deciding 'I know, I've had all day to do my shopping and I won't live through the night unless I've done unnessecary shopping just for a few small items even if it's ten minutes to closing time'.
    Forum Member
    francie wrote: »
    What was he doing flying with mere mortals anyway? Hope jail doesn't have too many peasants, poor little soul.

ETA: Perhaps one of these would help http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2049554 ;-)

Didn't the same sort of thing happen to an American heiress who was jailed for tax evasion and saying 'only the little people pay taxes' and forced to sleep in a dormitory amongst 'the little people'?
    Such people deserve to end up bankrupt.
    Forum Member
    No idea.

At least it doesn't have to walk everywhere.
    Those Chiuahuas can be vicious little rats when they want to be.
    They yap a lot because they're so small they have to make up for it with big mouths so people know where they are.
    Just DON'T let them in the sight of the most psychotic cat in the area...
    One advantage that such small dogs is that can nip beneath the rottweiller or bull mastiff and bite them you know where and hang on by their teeth:o:o:o:o:o:o.
    I wonder what Judge Rinder or Judy'd say in the court case if the Rottweiler's owner tries to sue the smaller dog's owner??.
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Yet another druggie. He shouldn't be allowed in the UK.
  • Madridista23Madridista23 Posts: 9,422
    Forum Member
    motsy wrote: »
    Didn't the same sort of thing happen to an American heiress who was jailed for tax evasion and saying 'only the little people pay taxes' and forced to sleep in a dormitory amongst 'the little people'?
    Such people deserve to end up bankrupt.
    Yes, it was Leona Helmsley. :cool:
  • pericompericom Posts: 6,025
    Forum Member
    If he was a brown skinned muslim he would be behind bars for sure.

No bail would have been granted.

What does this douche do anyway, all he did was win the birth lottery.
  • Michelle12Michelle12 Posts: 3,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've read many times now that the Hilton kids are not heirs to the Hilton hotel empire, because that was sold off many years ago.

yes they are not worth as much any more, except Paris Hilton who already has a net worth of 100 million or so apparently. Their father is also still fairly rich....