DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,886
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
I thought Brian dowling was bad. He is suddenly of jeremy pax man standard

Comments

• pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don;t know why peeps didn't expect it. She's not a natural personality. A good professional at presenting, but not exactly personality plus, by any stretch of the imagination.
  • jaybee2jaybee2 Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, Sallie wasn't the easiest person to interview, and there was no pause between leaving the house and doing the interview. They used to have a commercial break in between to give the evictee a bit of breathing space.
  • amzzi007amzzi007 Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    I don't really think it went as planned because I don't think they were expecting Sallie to act like that. Also I don't think Emma really likes Sallie.
  • PontywarriorPontywarrior Posts: 8,142
    Forum Member
    I thought she was fine!

Such a breath of fresh air after Brian who just pouted and talked rubbish!
  • DODS11DODS11 Posts: 2,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was wrong with it!?

Seriously!?
  • clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,641
    Forum Member
    She could only work with the tools she was given, and Sallie's one big tool.....
  • GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually thought she done really well considering.

Brian would not have coped whatsoever. He wouldn't have lasted through Sallies interview nevemind Michaels.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ending a little better
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she did well considering Hurricane Sallie.
  • treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's doing a great job. People say that she is not keeping control. I believe that she is totally capable of controlling the situation if she wanted to but is allowing it to go out of control.

Who wants to see everything in control?

I'm reminded of when Penny and Stewart were on BBLB and Dermot had the opportunity for TV gold but controlled the situation and that opportunity was lost.

Emma simply allowed them to get things off their chests.
  • superboysuperboy Posts: 4,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's mostly sallies fault for...being sallie
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought she did well considering the thick-as-shit person she as trying to interview.
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she did a pretty good job considering the mood Sallie was in.
  • sonicginandtonisonicginandtoni Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she was good. It's her first eviction interview, give her time and she'll be great. Plus Sally is vile and talks over everyone, hardly an easy person to interview.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She was probably better than Brian would have been.

I suspect worse will come in BOTS.
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who said she is fine must be biased. It was one of the worst interviews I have seen in the history of Big Brother. You do not let the interviewee control the interview, never mind two interviews. Sallie completely took over and she wasn't even tough enough to tell her to stop
  • Sonic ReducerSonic Reducer Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    I think she did really well. You couldn't have a more difficult first BB interview as main presenter. No-ones ever been that rude and ignorant in that situation. Davina would have have been grovelling to her and Brian wouldn't have known where to look. Emma did really well to keep her composure i think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sallie did an astonishing job of annihilating herself in years to come they will show this video to budding politicians and fame seekers as a demonstration of how what an interviewer says makes no difference at all!
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like Ive always said some on here would moan if we just saw the best show in the world..people love to moan ( like im doing now)
    Emma did a great job,loved the eye being closed..loved that she didnt give in to sallie without pointing a few things out,loved her style of interview and thought it was the best 1st eviction ever.
  • wonderwheels28wonderwheels28 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she done ok, but Sallie made it hard for her, it seem to flow better when she was interviewing Micheal.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »

Em look who she interviewed it was never going to be plain sailing. Giver her a break it was her 1st eviction. She was much better then that cringey over the top dowling.
  • WeeJintyMcGintyWeeJintyMcGinty Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In all the years of BB I don't recall ever seeing Davina or Brian so comprehensively trampled over like that.

Hopefully Emma will improve, or Rylan might have to take over lol
  • P BarnardP Barnard Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »

Wow, for a second time in many years I find myself agreeing with you!
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do think sallie has possibly finished the show for normal bb as she basically ripped it to pieces and told the eviction audience what we all think of them anyway
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    tobi wrote: »
    Anyone who said she is fine must be biased. It was one of the worst interviews I have seen in the history of Big Brother. You do not let the interviewee control the interview, never mind two interviews. Sallie completely took over and she wasn't even tough enough to tell her to stop

I disagree