Sam/Anthony...Dexter/Eugene...Gina/Makosi - deja vu?

StubeStube Posts: 16,833
Forum Member
✭✭
I really think this could potentially be how the final goes, if all three get to the final that is.

Sam; the quiet mildly attractive guy who didn't bring anywhere near as much to the series as other contestants and is probably going to win (Anthony).

Dexter; the misunderstood guy, who lacks social skills and rubs people up the wrong way and the public find him endearing (Eugene).

Gina; the star of the series who was once by far the most popular and is now getting a lot of detractors because of her bold personality. Being a girl, she'll most probably not get as much support as the aforementioned two even though she deserves to win (Makosi).

And using this logic, Jemima is Craig. :D

Comments

• LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You lost me at gina star of the show, not for me no way :( however I loved Makosi :D the others are correct though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with all them
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eugene would have been a great winner - so let's make it happen with Dex...
  • Mr JazzmanMr Jazzman Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makosi didn't need to make up a backstory to get on the show. Far more entertaining as well.

Anthony was much more of a bellend than Sam, not sure why people actually liked the guy.
  • troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I don't think Dexter and Eugene are similar but Makosi and Gina I guess are quite similar .
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm. I don't think Eugene and Dexter are similar. I'd say Eugene was one of the most boring housemates ever, whilst Dexter has been more entertaining, controversial and had a lot of mystery about what he'd do next. Eugene is pretty much Big Brother Royal deadwood. I guess he's quite similar to Sam :p In saying that, Anthony wasn't the most exciting either

Gina & Makosi, I can see some similarities. They are mostly about themselves, and imo kept their series alive. I dunno if it's just a coincidence, but Gina is my favourite at the moment, and Makosi is my #1 housemate of all time. She had huge ups and obviously huge downs by the end of the show

I did laugh at the Craig / Jemima comparison :p Craig in the wig = Jemima :D
  • DLS1DLS1 Posts: 2,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least Anfernee got involved with the other HM's. In the safe house, when Dan and Sophie tried to relate to Sam, he'd just walk off in search of Callum. Sam's a nobody, and would beat Anthony and Cameron into least ever deserving winner.
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eugine and Dexter, no. The other two, yes.

Gina is the best female housemate since Makosi.
  • da33431da33431 Posts: 48,931
    Forum Member
    Toy_Hero wrote: »

Gina & Makosi, I can see some similarities. They are mostly about themselves, and imo kept their series alive. I dunno if it's just a coincidence, but Gina is my favourite at the moment, and Makosi is my #1 housemate of all time. She had huge ups and obviously huge downs by the end of the show

I have to say you have phenomenal taste in Housemates, Makosi is my Number 1 all time too :cool:
  • kulmarkulmar Posts: 1,965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nigelk wrote: »
    Eugene would have been a great winner - so let's make it happen with Dex...

Eugene would have made a great winner but he was a gentlemen who didn't treat women like commodities to be bought or sold.. As for the transformation he's gone through.. I'm not buying;)
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad some agree. I know the Dexter/Eugene comparison is the weakest but there is still some connection there.
  • Lofty ForeheadLofty Forehead Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    Who's Kinga? :cool:
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who's Kinga? :cool:

Jack & Joe but that is an insult to Kinga. :(
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,529
    Forum Member
    Anthony did at least have the Craig Storyline... Sam has had no real storylines barring some mild beef with Sophie and Dexter
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,529
    Forum Member
    Stube wrote: »
    Jack & Joe but that is an insult to Kinga. :(

What did Jack and Joe do with a wine bottle ;)
  • -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    You could have a point. I also think this twist is going to end with Dexter getting some money, which would reduce his chances of winning (or get him evicted, depending on the exact nature of the twist). That fits in with the Eugene comparison too.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    You lost me at gina star of the show, not for me no way :( however I loved Makosi :D the others are correct though.

Agree :D Makosi, I loved her, she was funny, mischievous, intriguing ,charismatic, smart, gorgeous, everything 'Queen' Gina :rolleyes: is not and never will be.........shame she utterly lost the plot at the end though :o
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still giggling at the Jemima and Craig comparison.