Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 196)

Comments

• Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,910
    Forum Member
    Emmett's Twitter picture. :kitty:
    Beard.:cool:
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,663
    Forum Member
    Despite beard. :cool:
  • Options
    ardluckardluck Posts: 7,502
    Forum Member
    Emmett's Twitter picture. :kitty:

GTTB! *O*

Oh lovely. :cool:

How did I not notice that he'd changed it. :blush:
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    I approve of the beard :cool:
    I wonder what Kieron's going to do with the rest of his holiday as he's back from Egypt but he's still got a couple of weeks off. I know he's got the BSAs next week, but I wouldn't be surprised if he went abroad again in between.:p

He seems to love travelling, so I wouldn't be surprised either.

He's too beautiful to be real. Far, far too beautiful.

As predicted, his skin looks like it tastes of honey. I'm so relieved he didn't shave his hair.
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ardluck wrote: »
    GTTB! *O*

Oh lovely. :cool:

How did I not notice that he'd changed it. :blush:

Ardluck! *O*

:kitty:

You better keep up. :kitty:

Lovely. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ardluck! *O*

:kitty:

You better keep up. :kitty:

Lovely. :blush:

I'm a bad fan. :blush:
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,663
    Forum Member
    The picture included in Claire's tweet, despite the horrible tweed suit, is also very lovely.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    The picture included in Claire's tweet, despite the horrible tweed suit, is also very lovely.

Oh I agree, he looks gorgeous. :cool:
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Why am I obsessed with Brendan asking: "Are you avoiding me?" in the latest sretane gifset? :blush: It just seems so unlike him to be so direct...
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a bad fan. :blush:

I forgive you. :kitty:
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Why am I obsessed with Brendan asking: "Are you avoiding me?" in the latest sretane gifset? :blush: It just seems so unlike him to be so direct...

:cry:
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    :cry:

That was just the right kind of angst for them, I miss them. :cry:
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »

It's very coupley :kitty: He's allowing himself to be vulnerable.
    lulu g wrote: »

I love that whole photoshoot.
  • Options
    bonyo0030bonyo0030 Posts: 914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Then they might as well recast Brendan if you feel that way, because we need Stendan back
    blasphemy !,:o:o blasphemy, how dare you suggest such a thing, Brendan brady can only ever be played by one man.the only way i would be ok with Emmett returning is if Kieron is leaving like how Guy came back for James exit .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good scenes for Saul tonight it seems. I bet Embo's excited.:cool:
  • Options
    Nancy_CottoneNancy_Cottone Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    spimf wrote: »
    Recasting Brendan would be a huge mistake. Emmett *made* Brendan, it wouldn't work with anyone else.

Then they have to make some kind of deal with him where he can do HO and whatever else he does, Like putting both Emmett and Kieron on recurring Status they show up when the storyline requires them
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CANDYANGEL wrote: »
    Emmett made Brendan who he was, it's him and Kieron's chemistry that helped make Stendan a huge success. You can't just get another actor to be Brendan, it doesn't work like that.

They they need to make some kind of deal with Emmett to get him to come back, like have him and Kieron go on recurring status they show up when the Storyline requres them, that way Emmett and go and do his other stuff and Maybe Kieron can stretch his wings
  • Options
    bonyo0030bonyo0030 Posts: 914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They they need to make some kind of deal with Emmett to get him to come back, like have him and Kieron go on recurring status they show up when the Storyline requres them, that way Emmett and go and do his other stuff and Maybe Kieron can stretch his wings
    give it up:Dmy baby got wings he is soaring the sky is the limit, there is no looking back..i know you should never say never but the only way I say Emmett going back to Hollyoaks is as a favor to Kieron.emmett is an artist ,he doesn't act because it's a job he act because its a calling, he cares about the role and truly believe he thinks he took brendan as far as the role could go, now stendan is another issue, and if there is a chance to give them closure i can see him doing it .the only role I can see him taking over again is simon walker, i don't think he feels that character journey is over, so if by some miracle in the flesh was to get a home he would do it.look at me talking like i know what Emmett thinks, stalking people online is a dangerous job.let me get back to praying to Castiel that Emmett next job is a lead role on an hbo or showtime drama,i want a show where he can talk dirty to me:blush:
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    *AD weekly report theme tune*

Lots of Emmett in this episode and I'm only 10 minutes in. He has a donkey :D.

I'll post screencaps later obviously.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »

He's amazing in the highlights video you posted.:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Haha a donkey. :D

Oh I'm excited. :kitty:

Is there a way I can view the episode mojo?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bonyo0030 wrote: »
    give it up:Dmy baby got wings he is soaring the sky is the limit, there is no looking back..i know you should never say never but the only way I say Emmett going back to Hollyoaks is as a favor to Kieron.emmett is an artist ,he doesn't act because it's a job he act because its a calling, he cares about the role and truly believe he thinks he took brendan as far as the role could go, now stendan is another issue, and if there is a chance to give them closure i can see him doing it .the only role I can see him taking over again is simon walker, i don't think he feels that character journey is over, so if by some miracle in the flesh was to get a home he would do it.look at me talking like i know what Emmett thinks, stalking people online is a dangerous job.let me get back to praying to Castiel that Emmett next job is a lead role on an hbo or showtime drama,i want a show where he can talk dirty to me:blush:

Oh this made me laugh, you've got it bad bonyo. :D
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Haha a donkey. :D

Oh I'm excited. :kitty:

Is there a way I can view the episode mojo?

I'm just doing the caps and then I'll send you a message :)

He's in it loads - there are a lot of caps!

Also he has scenes with the guy who played Jeff in Coupling which is weird for me as I can only see him as Jeff.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm just doing the caps and then I'll send you a message :)

He's in it loads - there are a lot of caps!

Also he has scenes with the guy who played Jeff in Coupling which is weird for me as I can only see him as Jeff.:D

Thank you mojo, you're a star. :cool:

Can't wait to see it. :kitty:

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bonyo0030 wrote: »
    Emmett said before he would come back if they offered a storyline that started a new chapter, because he said he does'ent believe Stendan is over, for someone who says they love Stendan, you are negeaive. And he did not take Brendan as far they need to do a complete redemption with him having to deal with the man he loves having HIV, and dealing with the guilt of that. And agreed Emmett is Brilliant but he can do HO and other things, he has before in 2011
  • Options
    spimfspimf Posts: 6,342
    Forum Member
    Thinking of blackmail in the Robert / Aaron thread just got me watching the episodes after mitzeee catches brendan and ste. I loved those episodes.

"you didn't even ask who I saw you with."

Poor brendan tripping himself up :D
This discussion has been closed.