✭✭
    I think it will be-

1. Kieron
    2. Danniella
    3. Mikey
    4. Danny
    5. Hayley
    6. Gary

It'd better bl**dy not be. If it is I can see "FIIIIXXX!!!" being shouted. And it'll probably be by me. And I don't even really care who wins... :D
  • Options
    lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It'd better bl**dy not be. If it is I can see "FIIIIXXX!!!" being shouted. And it'll probably be by me. And I don't even really care who wins... :D

Me too. If either Hayley or Gary are in the last two, it would be rather unfair (and I like both of them).
  • Options
    EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We said that last week though! And then it was Gary and Hayley at the end AGAIN! :p :rolleyes:

I'm just presuming that it will be some combo of Gary, Hayley and Mikey on last. Safer that getting my hopes up for something moderately fair! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eejit wrote: »
    We said that last week though! And then it was Gary and Hayley at the end AGAIN! :p :rolleyes:

I'm just presuming that it will be some combo of Gary, Hayley and Mikey on last. Safer that getting my hopes up for something moderately fair! :D

Well you never know:D;).
  • Options
    Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A Fair one would be:

Hayley (hasn't been first since Week 3)
    Mikey
    Gary
    Danny
    Danniella
    Kieron
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am a BIG Hayley fan (if you've not already guessed ;-) and even I will think it's a little ridiculous if Hayley is on close to the end...
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    Hayley
    Gary
    Danny
    Danniella
    Kieron
    Mikey [Last on to play up what happened last week]
  • Options
    PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope Hayley and Gary aren't on at the end, just because everyone would rip them apart if they were.
  • Options
    PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like to see, I think...

Gary
    Mikey
    Hayley
    Danny
    Daniella
    Kieron
  • Options
    javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny said he's on first. Haven't seen anything else about the rest yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gazb2 wrote: »
    I am a BIG Hayley fan (if you've not already guessed ;-) and even I will think it's a little ridiculous if Hayley is on close to the end...

And the worst thing is that it is the production team's fault, these stupid things get people's back up, and it is so unnecessary (her performance will be excellent whether she is at the beginning or the end).
  • Options
    Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny said he's on first. Haven't seen anything else about the rest yet.
    Early again! Unfair IMO.
    And the worst thing is that it is the production team's fault, these stupid things get people's back up, and it is so unnecessary (her performance will be excellent whether she is at the beginning or the end).

I agree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kieron is on fifth! :) At least that's better than usual!

According to him "everyone is ace this week".

Here's hoping 2nd and 3rd are Hayley and Gary...
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daniella will be last since she was skate off last week I guess.

Performance order means less & less each week, very little chance if anyone being forgotten unless they were really average.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny's on first!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guys, you'll never guess who's on last tonight...

Really...

It's quite a surprise...

A shock, even...

Certainly unprecedented...

Completely unexpected...

That's right, it's...

HAYLEY!!! :eek:

DS won't let me insert sufficient eye-rolling smilies, but here's a start: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eejit wrote: »
    Guys, you'll never guess who's on last tonight...

Really...

It's quite a surprise...

A shock, even...

Certainly unprecedented...

Completely unexpected...

That's right, it's...

HAYLEY!!! :eek:

DS won't let me insert sufficient eye-rolling smilies, but here's a start: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Actually you make me smile, but I'm sad that they have decided to do this. It's stupid, but it's not Hayley's fault. It's the powers behind ITV DOI who are just stupid.
  • Options
    TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought they were picked out a hat anyway so maybe its just the way it goes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually you make me smile, but I'm sad that they have decided to do this. It's stupid, but it's not Hayley's fault. It's the powers behind ITV DOI who are just stupid.

Absolutely....it's not Hayley's fault at all...it's the production team that are making her look bad. But hey, lets be frank...it doesn't REALLY matter who is on when...I mean, the difference it makes isn't big...if you have a favorite then vote for them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    Thought they were picked out a hat anyway so maybe its just the way it goes.
    Er, no. :)

The interesting thing will be where the producers put Gray this week...
  • Options
    River ManRiver Man Posts: 2,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely....it's not Hayley's fault at all...it's the production team that are making her look bad. But hey, lets be frank...it doesn't REALLY matter who is on when...I mean, the difference it makes isn't big...if you have a favorite then vote for them.

It can be a huge advantage to go last in these shows.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No it doesn't matter, but it gets people's back up and that's the problem. That's why I'm angry with the whole set-up this year and the manipulation. I like Hayley, and to be honest, so far she seems to have been the most consistent and entertaining. If I had another favourite though, it would annoy me. So why are they doing it, when she really doesn't need it. As i said, it's the executive decision that I cannot stand.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    River Man wrote: »
    It can be a huge advantage to go last in these shows.

Maybe in shows like the X Factor. But not necessarily in Dancing on ice. You do also get a 'playback' to remind you of the previous performances. Also, there is only 6 left...so unless you suffer from short term memory loss...you should really remember if you enjoyed one performance more than the other 5.
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    I would say performance order is alot more important when you have so many couples left in - if you have 12 then its easy to be forgotten.

As someone up thread said as there are so few couple performance order becomes a bit less important, however saying that I can't see how TPTB can justify sticking Hayley on last again - they just seem to be rotating her and Gary at the end