Options

Draft emails - Samsung Wave

sionnaighsionnaigh Posts: 1,599
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Now it's probably because I'm stupid :eek::D but - where's the Drafts folder for emails on the Wave? I started to write one out, saved it to Drafts and now can't find it.

Anyone put me out of my misery?:o

Comments

• Options
    ASIFZEDASIFZED Posts: 1,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just go to your emails inbox / view. At the top, you'll see (from left to right), 'Inbox', 'Sentbox' and 'Outbox'. But just to the right of the Outbox, you'll see a bit of a 'glow', which indicates there's more to view, so swipe the headers to your left and you'll see Drafts, My folders, Trash and the Spambox.

Hope this helps.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ASIFZED wrote: »
    Just go to your emails inbox / view. At the top, you'll see (from left to right), 'Inbox', 'Sentbox' and 'Outbox'. But just to the right of the Outbox, you'll see a bit of a 'glow', which indicates there's more to view, so swipe the headers to your left and you'll see Drafts, My folders, Trash and the Spambox.

Hope this helps.:)

Bless your heart :D - this does, indeed help.

I suppose it MAY have been obvious to 'those in the know' but it wasn't to me - in fact I hadn't even noticed the 'glow' until you pointed it out! There's nothing in the user guide either.

Thanks again. Oh, I've also found the 'Trash' folder :D - handy!
  • Options
    ASIFZEDASIFZED Posts: 1,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy to help. Unfortunately, a lot of the stuff / useful goodies on the phone is through sheer discovery after playing with around with it. Make sure you read the texting / email section to understand shortcuts to full stops, commas etc, rather than going through the symbol key all the time.

The manual leaves a lot to be desired, so I just pressed away!

Enjoy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ASIFZED wrote: »
    Happy to help. Unfortunately, a lot of the stuff / useful goodies on the phone is through sheer discovery after playing with around with it. Make sure you read the texting / email section to understand shortcuts to full stops, commas etc, rather than going through the symbol key all the time.

The manual leaves a lot to be desired, so I just pressed away!

Enjoy.

It sure does! Useful for steadying a rocking laptop table though:D. I've found more information and shortcuts through reading the forums, Googling and, of course, from your goodself, than has EVER been mentioned in the user 'guide'.

Your advice is appreciated - cheers :D