Lauren Should Be Evicted & Benedict Should Stay

Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
Forum Member
✭✭
Benedict will end up going nuts in there and I think he'll bring a lot more to the house than Lauren will. Ashleigh will eventually be evicted anyway and she'll get loud boos, whereas Lauren will probably get cheers. I think Benedict will give us more.

Comments

• goroos1994goroos1994 Posts: 3,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the opposite. Once he's no longer up for eviction, he'll go back to masturbating again. He's only doing this because he knows he is in danger.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    I totally agree! its better if Benedict stays, it will be good to watch!
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He needs to stay!!!

Lauren needs to leave for her own good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    Benedict will become increasingly isolated by his irritating behaviour and this forum will, inevitably, fall completely and obsessively in love with him for it.
  • yawalloperyawalloper Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    goroos1994 wrote: »
    I think the opposite. Once he's no longer up for eviction, he'll go back to masturbating again. He's only doing this because he knows he is in danger.

I agree with this. It's no coincidence that he has upped his game over the past few days....and I don't believe for a minute he will keep it up when safe from eviction.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judging by this mornings videos, he NEEDS to stay. His ongoing rows with Caroline and Ashleigh :D
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    His stupid DR stuff makes me want rid of him even more if she stays I hope he packs it in and goes back to be not seen
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont see how people can say he will go back to how he was once he has been saved. He has destroyed any possible friendship with Ashleigh and Caroline in one morning! There is no goign back from that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 277
    Forum Member

I'm not sure I agree here, he could have been like he has been in the dairy room all along, but the highlights always feature the louder housemates.

Personally, I think he'll bring so much more to the house. I think we're seeing so much of Lauren's crying, it makes uncomfortable viewing; though originally liking her. :)
  • townraintownrain Posts: 1,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Save the Guardian-reading, Labour-voting, masturbation-promoting, condescending, pompous ponce.

:rolleyes:
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Benedict will end up going nuts in there and I think he'll bring a lot more to the house than Lauren will. Ashleigh will eventually be evicted anyway and she'll get loud boos, whereas Lauren will probably get cheers. I think Benedict will give us more.

definatley! I will throw a few votes his way now they have stopped nomination discussions.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Benedict has suddenly become more vocal now he's on the block. Lauren has at least been consistent with her behaviour.

Saving Lauren.
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I want him to stay now this week, plus he can ensure that we don't lose Lydia/Deana next week, so it's all good.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    I was certain yesterday, but now not so much.

I am starting to lose faith in Lauren, plus this new no talking about nomination rule seems to have stirred things up a bit.

Just don't want to actually see poor Lauren being evicted, and I do like her much more than Benedict. But I sense if she stays it's not going to do much anyway. Even Ashleigh is probably wanting Lauren to stay over Benedict now, because Lauren is a weak target, whereas Benedict isn't. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Benedict has suddenly become more vocal now he's on the block. Lauren has at least been consistent with her behaviour.

Saving Lauren.

Consistent in her crying, whining, and complaining about food?

Thanks, I'd rather have someone who is an interesting housemate.
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member

I am starting to lose faith in Lauren, plus this new no talking about nomination rule seems to have stirred things up a bit.

Just don't want to actually see poor Lauren being evicted, and I do like her much more than Benedict. But I sense if she stays it's not going to do much anyway. Even Ashleigh is probably wanting Lauren to stay over Benedict now, because Lauren is a weak target, whereas Benedict isn't. :D

I'm feeling this way too. Lauren's weakness is her desperation to be friends with girls who've made it clear they don't like her. I think this would enable them to manipulate her by feigning friendship to get her on side. Benedict is a much stronger personality and will do what he wants.
  • VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But TBF Lauren doesn't do much any of the time, apart from look unhappy.
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »
    Judging by this mornings videos, he NEEDS to stay. His ongoing rows with Caroline and Ashleigh :D

Weren't they great?:D

Dont you just love it when the worm turns and gives the mean girls a good telling off?

Well done Bendy, might forgive your little indiscretion in the shower for this (just dont do it again:mad:)

Keep Bendy in to keep them under control.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree! Lauren to go because all she will do is suck up to the others. The girls too desperate to be a decent individual housemate. Benedict should stay since he's upped his game, i dont think he's fake but has realised he needs to step up!
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member

Saving Lauren.

I like Lauren too, but you'll just be saving her to keep being upset by the likes of Ashleigh & co. She has hardly stopped crying since they ostracised her.

By keeping Bendy in, he will at least stand up to the spiteful lot.
  • XFactorFanatic1XFactorFanatic1 Posts: 1,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved Lauren but I'm getting so bored of her 'Everyone hates me, I don't know what else I can do." comments to each individual house member. Rise above it girl and make friends with the people who aren't in Sara's clique. She's just wallowing in self pitty and I'm just bored of hearing the same stuff whenever Lauren is on camera.
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Benedict may have been like this before he was up for eviction.

He just hasn't appeared in the H/Ls much thus far as he was probably seen as not being in danger of being up until he did his wanky speech.

They seemed to have focused a lot on the fake lovers and then Lydia & Deana & Arron (Lauren/Becky) mainly as they are always in danger of being up.
    Reason that Conor is shown so little of and to a degree Shev & Adam & Luke A as they seem to be in a pretty safe position.

They do tend to focus on romance and potential evictees.
  • artensollartensoll Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I feel the exact same way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Benedict HAS to stay...For now at least.
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    I really don't think it's time for Lauren to go. If she goes now the whole thing will be unresolved. She'll still feel incapable of forming friendships with girls and the whole experience will have been a dismal failure.

If she stays in, things will settle down, I suspect she'll become much more accepted and she'll have plenty more experiences to enjoy.

Benedict, on the other hand, I can't see him ever really enjoying himself in there. He's a fish out of water and his recent confrontations will just magnify that.

I can see Lauren blossoming into a terrific housemate but Benedict is never going to be comfortable.