Options

The Coronation Street Discussion Thread

1464748495052»

Comments

• Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how they've made the Sally/Kevin story really dramatic and comical at the same time. I love how tedious it's all becoming as they try and get one up on each other! Sally turning on the radio and 'All By Myself' starts playing and then making Kevin believe that she slept with Tyrone :D that was so funny! I loved Rosie's reaction to it as well 'Oh my god mum, that's so tacky!" :D:D Rosie is shaping up to be one of my favourite characters on the Street now :eek:

Despite finding it all amusing though, at the same time, you care enough about the characters to feel sorry for them.

Looking forward to tonight's episodes... but then it's the horrid two day gap before Thursday's episode :(
  • Options
    charliestubbscharliestubbs Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how they've made the Sally/Kevin story really dramatic and comical at the same time. I love how tedious it's all becoming as they try and get one up on each other! Sally turning on the radio and 'All By Myself' starts playing and then making Kevin believe that she slept with Tyrone :D that was so funny! I loved Rosie's reaction to it as well 'Oh my god mum, that's so tacky!" :D:D Rosie is shaping up to be one of my favourite characters on the Street now :eek:

Despite finding it all amusing though, at the same time, you care enough about the characters to feel sorry for them.

Looking forward to tonight's episodes... but then it's the horrid two day gap before Thursday's episode :(

I know, it's horrible isn't it? :(

I am loving Coronation Street at the moment.
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just thought I'd bump this thread :D It would be nice to see a regular Corrie discussion going on.

Who's looking forward to this week's episodes? :)
  • Options
    rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    I am very excited for the Carla Leanne showdown on Monday and the whole build up to the Valentine's Day Blessing!
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bump.
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the Andy reveal was hilarious on Monday (whether or not intentional). And I know people on here hate Michael, but I am glad he isn't acting like a wimp now.
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bump.

Bump? Bump? Four and a third years later isn't a bump! It's a rocket up the *rs*.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    Bump? Bump? Four and a third years later isn't a bump! It's a rocket up the *rs*.

ROFL!!! :D:D:D:D

I'd forgotten all about this thread! I'm going to have to have a bit of a read through to see what was happening in 2011!
  • Options
    notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    Hmm not come across this thread before, looks good, wonder why it died??
  • Options
    notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    Hmm again!! Read thru most of it and now understand why it died... because really there was very little discussion about Corrie!!