Options

Please find this evil boy

yoko onoyoko ono Posts: 633
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1341364/Vacuum-kitten-killer-hunted-making-snuff-movie-suffocation.html

From Friday 24th mailonline.
I don't know how to do a link and the boy involved has pixelated his face but maybe some one can identify him from the surroundings that can be seen. He is TRULY EVIL and needs to be caught. I actually didn't watch the video because I know it would haunt me forever, and I know it's no one I know, but for those with stronger stomachs and who know of a lot of people it needs to be seen for the piece of filth to be identified and brought to book.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also saw this and the monster in the video wants the samething doing to himself.
  • Options
    37 Years37 Years Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope he gets caught, but there does not seem to be the media coverage that Mary Bale attracted (probably because this 'person', and I use the term very liberally, is probably seen as too young and therefore too much of a nightmare to have in the news).

If the Daily Mail wanted him found they would not have covered his face in pixels.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully 4chan will be on the case.
  • Options
    xdowxdow Posts: 2,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    37 Years wrote: »
    I hope he gets caught, but there does not seem to be the media coverage that Mary Bale attracted (probably because this 'person', and I use the term very liberally, is probably seen as too young and therefore too much of a nightmare to have in the news).

If the Daily Mail wanted him found they would not have covered his face in pixels.

the mail didn't, the boy who made the video pixellated his face
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the evil sick bastard, how can any1 do that to kittens, hope someone knows who he is and kicks the shit out of him and makes him suffer!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would pay everything i have for this monster to be brought to me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sadly there a lot of cruel sick bastards around - :mad:
  • Options
    PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    That is just disgusting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,333
    Forum Member
    I feel physically sickened, I hope he dies
  • Options
    ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    I had to go and hug my kitty after reading this =[
  • Options
    rick_694rick_694 Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    I have read nothing more than the title and your responses, but I would love to take a soldering iron to his testicles!

Or beam-up his co-ordinates to the aliens, so they can give him the anal probe adventure!

They won't learn much about humanity, but it will give me a sh** load of satisfaction!
  • Options
    JoleneJolene Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant even click on the article link. I feel so sad and angry. I hope he is caught and suffers

Cant they undo pixelated images now?
  • Options
    Candy StoreCandy Store Posts: 5,125
    Forum Member
    37 Years wrote: »

They didn't. His face was pixelated on the video.
  • Options
    SnakeGuySnakeGuy Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    Any updates !

Did they ever find this creep ?