?
  • MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or Phil keeping Sharon from finding out about Kathy and Gavin
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's obvious! Sharon also asked Ian to come with her, imagine if he did? Kathy is definitely in Notting Hill.
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    I think after tonight's episode, its glaringly obvious that Gavin Sullivan is not Sharon's father.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think after tonight's episode, its glaringly obvious that Gavin Sullivan is not Sharon's father.

Of course he is!
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Of course he is!

Phil knows where Kathy is. If she was living in Notting Hill, he wouldn't have sent Sharon there.
  • MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phil knows where Kathy is. If she was living in Notting Hill, he wouldn't have sent Sharon there.

Phil does not want Sharon finding out about Kathy so he sent her to Notting Hill
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This is Phil Mitchell he just thinks of himself- he doesn't love Sharon not really. He is playing games as per usual.
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,271
    Forum Member
    Exactly. Phil doesn't want to risk Ben and Ian finding out that Kathy is still alive so he is hardly going to send Ian's Best friend to the place she is staying.
    Of course he is!
    He's not.
    Forum Member
    Morgsie wrote: »
    Phil does not want Sharon finding out about Kathy so he sent her to Notting Hill

That makes no sense. And if she was to knock n the door - what then? Another Gordon?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Exactly. Phil doesn't want to risk Ben and Ian finding out that Kathy is still alive so he is hardly going to send Ian's Best friend to the place she is staying.

He's not.

Kathy's husband is Sharon's Father -it's obvious.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That makes no sense. And if she was to knock n the door - what then? Another Gordon?

Maybe Notting Hill was a red herring but I believe Sharon's Father is Gavin, Kathy's Husband.
    Forum Member
    I am afraid it really isn't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am afraid it really isn't.

Let's wait and see yes?
  • Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This. He know's what makes Sharon tick and knew she wouldn't want all that upheaval if push came to shove [even if part of her is feeling broody about her roots atm, a home, comfort, and everything else is arguably more important. Oh, and that Denny character. Once upon a time.]

A Philith Masterstroke.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    if her father is Gavin then I'd say that he and Kathy are no longer together.
    Forum Member
    Maybe Notting Hill was a red herring but I believe Sharon's Father is Gavin, Kathy's Husband.

Oh kaaaaaaaaaay. You keep tooting that horn, Vas. :D
    Forum Member
    Let's wait and see yes?
    If he is I will be the first to say well done to you for being right and holding my hands up for being wrong. :)
  • jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,498
    Forum Member
    Sharon's dad is called Gavin. I think Phil is lying to Sharon again to stop Sharon finding out about Gavin and Kathy.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,940
    Forum Member
    It's obvious! Sharon also asked Ian to come with her, imagine if he did? Kathy is definitely in Notting Hill.

I don't think it's "obvious" at all. I am keeping an open mind to be honest, as far as I know we haven't been given anything that swings either way. At the moment people are just making educated guesses ratherthan dealing with concrete facts.
  • sarahcadhillsarahcadhill Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We know Sharon's father is called Gavin. Are they going to have 2 Gavins on the show?
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,940
    Forum Member
    We know Sharon's father is called Gavin. Are they going to have 2 Gavins on the show?

They had two Billy's, two Victoria's and two Richards at the same time. :)
    Forum Member

I think you're getting way ahead of yourself. Who says they're going to appear in the show? Let alone at the same time.
  • sarahcadhillsarahcadhill Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    They had two Billy's, two Victoria's and two Richards at the same time. :)
    Fair enough but I'm not sure if they're going to create 2 new characters called Gavin this year?
    I think you're getting way ahead of yourself. Who says they're going to appear in the show? Let alone at the same time.
    We know Kathy's Gavin will definitely make an appearance on the main show according to DTC's interview from April. Sharon's dad who is also called Gavin is very likely to join the show. Otherwise Sharon's dad storyline has been a letdown. I'm confident we will meet Sharon's dad soon :)
  • Living4LoveLiving4Love Posts: 1,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We all know Sharon's dad is Cora back when she was Colin pre op! :p