These Doritos Roulette crisps.....

SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
Forum Member
✭✭✭
..........HOTTEST CRISPS EVER !!!!

I can't imagine anyone buying these to eat as a snack........well, unless you like being tortured that is :p

They are without doubt the hottest crisp i have ever eaten. Once you come across that REALLY hot one, you don't want to eat anymore of them. My mouth was burning for about 15 minutes :p

I can see people buying them for a party to have a laugh but as a regular snack i can't see why anybody would eat them. Even licking your fingers when you're done is a risk. :D

Comments

• Paul1511Paul1511 Posts: 11,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like them but I doubt they catch on. My local Tesco Express was selling the big bags for 50p the other week, presumably due to them not shifting.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul1511 wrote: »
    I like them but I doubt they catch on. My local Tesco Express was selling the big bags for 50p the other week, presumably due to them not shifting.

I can't see them catching on either. I just can't imagine why people would want to put themselves through the pain :p
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I'm sure there are hotter crisps.

My mate regualrly buys chilli crisps and nuts online looking for hotter and hotter each time.

Conversly another won't touch Dorito Chilli Heatwave as they're far too hot for him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    I'm sure there are hotter crisps.

My mate regualrly buys chilli crisps and nuts online looking for hotter and hotter each time.

Conversly another won't touch Dorito Chilli Heatwave as they're far too hot for him.

These are 100x worse than the Dorito Chilli Heatwave ones. The Chilli heatwave Doritos aren't really that bad, they are more tasty than hot.
  • jez37jez37 Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OH tried the last night and didn't like them.
  • LaVieEnRoseLaVieEnRose Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish they did a bag of just the hot ones :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they did a bag of just the hot ones :p

I'd be done after eating 1 :p
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too much chilli powder. Yuk
  • evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    These are 100x worse than the Dorito Chilli Heatwave ones. The Chilli heatwave Doritos aren't really that bad, they are more tasty than hot.

Total junk but they are lush. My favourite crisps (walkers S&V a close second) but these are really tasty. Could quite easily devour a bag every evening (I don't of course:blush:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evie71 wrote: »
    [/B]

Total junk but they are lush. My favourite crisps (walkers S&V a close second) but these are really tasty. Could quite easily devour a bag every evening (I don't of course:blush:)

Why is everything bad for us so tasty >:(:p
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought they were awful. I must have got a bad bag cos I swear there was like three non hot crisps in total
  • EbonyHamsterEbonyHamster Posts: 8,175
    Forum Member
    Got a bag to play a drinking game with :D
  • SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused: I must have a mouth made of asbestos! :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Breathing difficulties, what a load of nonsense. I have really bad asthma myself, i can't walk long distances without needing my inhaler. My brother has asthma too, and my Dad has it worse than anyone in my family. We all tried it and it didn't affect our asthma at all, it was just really hot.

It's just some silly little teenager making it seem worse than it is. If she was having breathing difficulties it wasn't because of these crisps.
  • Southern PrideSouthern Pride Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    Hot!!!! This must be some kind of joke surely!!! My 3 year old daughter could eat them with no difficulty!!!
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're not hot at all:confused:.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hot!!!! This must be some kind of joke surely!!! My 3 year old daughter could eat them with no difficulty!!!

Why did you give extra hot crisps to a 3 year old :confused:
  • Southern PrideSouthern Pride Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    I didn't. i said she "could" eat them with no difficulty!
  • ThunderfootThunderfoot Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    pugamo wrote: »
    Why did you give extra hot crisps to a 3 year old :confused:

Because they are not extra hot at all.

Very let down by them, they claim to be nearly as hot as a scotch bonnet, yeah right

They are not even as hot as a jalapeno.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Not exactly hot, but it comes with a bad aftertaste.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

For some reason i don't believe you. I don't see why anybody would give these crisps to a 3 year old either, that would just be cruel.
    They're not hot at all:confused:.
    Because they are not extra hot at all.

Very let down by them, they claim to be nearly as hot as a scotch bonnet, yeah right

They are not even as hot as a jalapeno.

Maybe you just got lucky or you can handle hot foods better than others. They obviously are hot seeing as plenty of people has had a problem with them. Everyone i know who has tried them has struggled, and i know a lot of people who has tried them.
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Are they only in certain supermarket chains?

I haven't seen any in my Sainsburys :(
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rich_L wrote: »
    Are they only in certain supermarket chains?

I haven't seen any in my Sainsburys :(

I work for Sainsbury's and we sell them in our store.

It might be a store specific product.

(At the moment I'm on a career break).
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Thanks I'll double check again tonight - are they in large bags or ordinairy walkers crisps size bags?