Hollyoaks general discussion (Part 13)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "You'll end up all Brendan-y" Terrible line.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Jodie left or is she getting an exit on-screen?
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Has Jodie left or is she getting an exit on-screen?

She's left. Just gone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from that one line, really liked the other Mercedes/Lynsey scenes. Will hasn't gotten any better.
  • PlantPlant Posts: 11,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So they've forgotten the time when Declan announced he was a veggie and Brendan just laughed, cracked a few jokes and gave him some money to get another breakfast then?

I know Brendan's meant to be a control freak but they could have thought up something a bit more convincing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    There was so much wood in that scene with the Savages dancing that it's a wonder Ash didn't get a splinter.

:D:D:D
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    "You'll end up all Brendan-y" Terrible line.

I loved that line, made me smile!
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hollyoaks is about as thrilling at the minute with its' plots as the Daz adverts
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    I loved that line, made me smile!

Oh well I'm glad someone enjoyed it! I just thought it was a bit ridiculous that the characters relate to him like we do..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With all the problems HO is having atm, I thought the C4 ep was quite a nice one. Liked the scenes showing the friendship between Riley and Doug, along with Mercedes and Lynsey (Mercedes should really be giving Lynsey more credit though)
  • ReoReo Posts: 8,661
    Forum Member
    Well there we have it, HOs have been treating their viewers like idiots, ruining the shows very recent history, sped through everything, created special hats.. but Doug is finally happy.
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Reo wrote: »
    Well there we have it, HOs have been treating their viewers like idiots, ruining the shows very recent history, sped through everything, created special hats.. but Doug is finally happy.

Magical badge now :D
  • LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reo wrote: »

Realistic, wouldn't you agree, Reo?

:sleep:

All it took was a badge.

ETA: What mojo said. ;)
    Forum Member
    I forgot about the badge.. HOs is really sending out great messages aren't they?

When you were a kid and missed a friend while they were on holiday and treasured the present they brought back for you, you were probably in love with them.

If you are hugged by a gay man you will turn gay or apparently in Doug's case it will reawaken the gay in you.

Smilie badges make everything better, even depression over your sexuality.. If only someone got to him before he jumped off that bridge.

If your friend thinks they are gay, take them to a gay bar 10 minutes later or try and get them involved with their gay friend and business partner.

Meningitis requires a few days sleep to recover.

If you were kidnapped and held in a room to be used for sex, you will get over it in a week.. and it doesn't matter if the police have a name you go by and know where you were staying and the college you attend, they wont come after you to see if you are alright after rescuing you.

Teenage boys can treat their girlfriends like crap, they will still get sex.

Teenage girls should let their boyfriends treat them like crap because... who knows, but they should just allow it.

I used to think HOs was the best soap for issue storylines, doing things that other soaps wouldn't, but this year?! Wow! Just wow! This year has ruined everything great that HOs once was.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Realistic, wouldn't you agree, Reo?

:sleep:

All it took was a badge.

ETA: What mojo said. ;)

:D:D:D

As I said yesterday, who the hell is writing this crap
    Forum Member
    PJ is great when it comes to emotional scenes, they could have had a brilliant storyline with him struggling with losing Bex thanks to Silas, the Boxing Day episode, him revealing all to Lynsey, struggling to try and get his life back together by building up the Deli with Ste and finally getting together with Lynsey.

It would have been great and what most people would have wanted to see.
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ I kinda imagined that as well

I always liked the Doug/Lynsey interaction, and seeing them today in the e4 episode - such a good scene, and i felt for Doug :(
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That scene with Doug and Lynsey was great, very heart-warming, that emotional scene was really good! Well done to PJ and Karen:) I felt for Doug, I really did:( it's great to see Doug and Lynsey interact with each other again:) their great as friends! they would of been great as a couple too if Doug wasn't gay but I'm happy either way.:)
  • LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That scene felt like salt in the wounds for the Doug/Lynsey fans. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK nit picking again, how can Barney afford his phone ?
    Forum Member
    That scene felt like salt in the wounds for the Doug/Lynsey fans. :o

It did, now that Doug is "100% gay" there is now no chance for Doug and Lynsey who would have been great together and everyone thought they were going there, it just seemed like it was meant to be.. Although I maybe able to ignore a U-turn if they realise how much this has failed, it would be worth it. We would have also been spared the dull Riley and Lynsey scenes.
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mercy gets away with so much crap

Yay Mitzeee is back and Riley/Mitzeee :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome back MITZEEE:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lennie wrote: »
    Mercy gets away with so much crap

"You know I'd never do anything to hurt you and Bobby?" Um, really?!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stug!:) and Brendan saw:rolleyes:

i really liked that Stug scene and The the scenes with Doug and Lynsey:)
This discussion has been closed.