✭✭✭
    Set-up or not, it's ENTERTAINING !
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,132
    Forum Member
    1A is the goalkeepers position :D
  • Ed SizzersEd Sizzers Posts: 2,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The clues were there during the last few minutes. It was noticably darker in the shots of Jeremy than when we saw Richard and James.
  • juswotmawatchinjuswotmawatchin Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    Man drives car
    people ride on train

Editor works on film

=
    tension for the gullable

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Man drives car
    people ride on train

Editor works on film

=
    tension for the gullable

Read my last post...

It's entertaining. Don't like don't watch !
  • davie1924davie1924 Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Man drives car
    people ride on train

Editor works on film

=
    tension for the gullable

You watched it though.......
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think my dream women was on tonight :) also it was a good race and I thought he'd pull it out of the bag but its about time they won.

And if they are fixed how come in one race Hammond and mays boat took them to the wrong place once and they had no money so they just gave up :)
  • blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kendoguk wrote: »
    I think my dream women was on tonight :) also it was a good race and I thought he'd pull it out of the bag but its about time they won.

Amy Mcdonald is so cute it's unreal. Her accent brings me to my knees.
  • Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    gladiator

I'm sure there was a bit of amilie too
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blitzben85 wrote: »
    Amy Mcdonald is so cute it's unreal. Her accent brings me to my knees.

Smart funny nice accent pretty good taste in cars hmm perfect :p
  • Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big thank you to Top Gear for introducing me to Amy Macdonald. She's so pretty. Nice eyes, sexy smile and a fantastic accent. But the BEST thing about Amy is that she's interested in cars. :)

As for the big race, I thought I was sure that Jeremy would lose for sure because in the final bit (where they're in Italy and Richard's running and James is on his bike) we could see that Jeremy's car shots were when it was getting dark, whereas it looked like Richard and James' shots were a bit earlier than that because there was more light.
    Anyone else spot this or am I just crazy?
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harris_07 wrote: »
    Big thank you to Top Gear for introducing me to Amy Macdonald. She's so pretty. Nice eyes, sexy smile and a fantastic accent. But the BEST thing about Amy is that she's interested in cars. :)

Nice pair of lungs too. She did a great version - really - of Slade's Merry Christmas Everyone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqwd1jt08-E

I've been a big fan for years.
  • NickLangleyNickLangley Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeremy "drove" non-stop for the best part of sixteen hours. What kind of safety message does that convey - when we all know tiredness kills?
  • kochspostulateskochspostulates Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How did he manage to lose while riding a bike compared to running?
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    R410 wrote: »
    I wondered how long it was until someone posted this.

Since both Subaru and Toyota developed that car together they are going to be the same.

Is there a price difference? Who needs the eenie meenie when you just choose the cheapest.

Out of those two though I would have the blue one :p
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Movie sound track tonight tonight. We've had Hunt For Red October, Heat, Bourne Identity and now Run Lola Run.

28 Days Later also
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope there the same price too, plus the Toyota ones engine still says Subaru on it :/

And of the movie soundtracks we had the avengers and inception the other week too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeremy "drove" non-stop for the best part of sixteen hours. What kind of safety message does that convey - when we all know tiredness kills?

He didn't is the simple answer. It's all make believe.
  • mikwmikw Posts: 48,715
    Forum Member
    Best episode in quite a while for me.

Cracking guest, Amy was delightful.

And the return of the cross european Car v Public transport race, these are always good fun.

And, a surprise result! It didn't feel as contrived as it can be sometimes - even though it probably was.
  • Corky DukeCorky Duke Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben Collins said in his book that the races are real, and that when they did the Bugatti Veyron race from Italy to London, Collins had to drive the Veyron back to Italy and some of the shots that you seen in the programme were actually Collins driving it back to Italy
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Probably why the episode where they race to Oslo has never been on Dave (i've certainly never seen it on there). Shame, it's a good race.
  • Rodney McKayRodney McKay Posts: 8,143
    Forum Member
    Probably why the episode where they race to Oslo has never been on Dave (i've certainly never seen it on there). Shame, it's a good race.

I've seen it on there, that's the one where the speed boat goes tits up and Clarkson gets the CD of Thatcher speeches.
  • Jen-BJen-B Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It wouldn't surprise me if it had been on Dave. Jeremy did sleep in that episode, though it was, I believe "with a head full of stimulants".

I loved tonight's episode. To me, that's the best episode they've done in years. Mucking around to a minimum, great race, great guest, great stuff about cars.

Best one in years.
This discussion has been closed.