Official Katie, Peter and Alex thread

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
Forum Member
✭✭
Here we go everyone! Maybe we can carry on in here where the other Jordan/Pete saga thread left off. It's a bit different since it includes Alex too!! ;) And I hope it's allowed. :) IMO, it's better than having loads of threads all over the place.

So, KP has been sued. Serves her right.

And where's Alex? Has he resurfaced yet?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,283
    Forum Member
    Why did it suddenly get closed? It's been going on for bloody ages :confused:
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No idea where Alex is but here is something new.

Boy George on being friends with Katie Price, plus views on Alex Reid, Lindsay Lohan, Amy Winehouse and more

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/03/19/boy-george-on-being-friends-with-katie-price-plus-views-on-alex-reid-lindsay-lohan-amy-winehouse-and-more-watch-video-115875-22124411/
  • Gemski08Gemski08 Posts: 6,256
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    No idea where Alex is but here is something new.

Boy George on being friends with Katie Price, plus views on Alex Reid, Lindsay Lohan, Amy Winehouse and more

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/03/19/boy-george-on-being-friends-with-katie-price-plus-views-on-alex-reid-lindsay-lohan-amy-winehouse-and-more-watch-video-115875-22124411/

Not the first person who said she alot nicer away from the cameras.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemski08 wrote: »

But at least she's not :eek:FAT:eek: eh
    Originally Posted by Gemski08
    Cant stand that Clare...was a ridiculous thing to say by KP, as if Pete would go near a fat mousse like her anyway
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect she 'can' be nice in fits and starts and only as it suits her, if the person on the receiving end is useful to her in some way. Nice for KP though, is I suspect relative.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Coincidentally he has a new single to promote. A bit of name-dropping never goes amiss.
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God! since the split thread was closed I`ve been chasing all these other threads that have sprouted,I`m bloomin` exhausted here,can`t even remember which thread I`m supposed to be on!:confused:
  • NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    dubguy wrote: »
    Coincidentally he has a new single to promote. A bit of name-dropping never goes amiss.

Agreed. Although it's sad that BG's career has taken such a dive that he has to resort to bigging up KP to get attention from the press...:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    God! since the split thread was closed I`ve been chasing all these other threads that have sprouted,I`m bloomin` exhausted here,can`t even remember which thread I`m supposed to be on!:confused:

Yep, I know the feeling, at least we have some peace and quiet for a day or so.:D
  • OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice one RP :p

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/127111/KATIE-IN-AFFAIR-SHOCK/

Jordan, 31, faces further expensive court action in a few weeks’ time when Pete will also sue her over the affair claim and an allegation that he is a bad father.

........double whammy for the Ronsealed one :p

I would have thought the two payouts will collectively cost her around £500k...........(although the payout to Pete may be higher than for Claire as there are two slanderous lies ie the alleged affair with Claire and her accusation that he is a bad stepfather to Harvey)............maybe that will teach her to keep her big gob shut in future :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »

I know the feeling momma - bloomin exhausting flitting around :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We def need to see more of Alex. Is he fighting somewhere?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tegan1973 wrote: »

........maybe he is holed up in LA somewhere having corrective ear/nose surgery (as specified by his "adoring" wife):rolleyes::p But to be honest, the less we see of his rather vacant face the better :p

On a more pleasant note, Pete looking very happy out and about in Brighton the other day with his big brothers :)

http://www.contactmusic.com/photos.nsf/main/peter_andre_2775902
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    What did she say about him being a bad father/stepfather to Harvey?

I'm sure they'll take into account the number of times she's said that he's a brilliant dad to him - she said as much after the Kay Burley interview with Pete didn't she?
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    tegan1973 wrote: »

I can't see too little of Potato head, personally. :D
    Forum Member
    Rosie Red wrote: »

I'm sure they'll take into account the number of times she's said that he's a brilliant dad to him - she said as much after the Kay Burley interview with Pete didn't she?

She said that he wasn't a good father because he only saw Harvey a couple of times a month!

Without mentioning that she was preventing him seeing Harvey more often!

Imagine if he didn't challenge that and Harvey saw it later and believed it! He'd think not only did his natural father not want to see much of him, but Peter didn't want to see him as often as his own children either! :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »

She said in an interview that Pete was a bad step-father to Harvey because he only saw him twice a month. What she failed to also mention was that was entirely down to her restricting him access to Harvey. She only started saying what a good father he is when she knew of the looming court case against her ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She said in an interview that Pete was a bad step-father to Harvey because he only saw him twice a month. What she failed to also mention was that was entirely down to her restricting him access to Harvey. She only started saying what a good father he is when she knew of the looming court case against her ;)

Kwusty Pwice not being truthful?

Nooooo...I don't believe that for a second!!:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Krusty will be getting her knickers in a twist again...............the little legends were watching their dad on tour in Brighton last night, and by all accounts were incredibly well behaved and loved it. Junior was waving to all the other little kiddies in the crowd.......aww :p:) (Note Krusty Price his show is suitable for all ages including young children ) :p
    Forum Member
    Krusty will be getting her knickers in a twist again...............the little legends were watching their dad on tour in Brighton last night, and by all accounts were incredibly well behaved and loved it. Junior was waving to all the other little kiddies in the crowd.......aww :p:) (Note Krusty Price his show is suitable for all ages including young children ) :p

Aah that's lovely. Junior's gorgeous. :)
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Alex Reid's new show is coming soon on Bravo, me thinks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alex Reid's new show is coming soon on Bravo, me thinks.

.......I`ve never watched anything on Bravo and don`t intend to start now :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .......I`ve never watched anything on Bravo and don`t intend to start now :p

WHAT?? Not even re-runs of the A-Team???:D:D
  • Gemski08Gemski08 Posts: 6,256
    Forum Member
    dubguy wrote: »

LOL....And if he thinks using the most hated woman in Britains name to do so, hes got to be a bit stupid has he not:D
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    LOL....And if he thinks using the most hated woman in Britains name to do so, hes got to be a bit stupid has he not:D

Compared to him, Kate is just a lovable misfit.

Can't stand the man. Seems like a nasty piece of work.
This discussion has been closed.