Who would you recognise if they walked down the street?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    Lady Sov because i'm a fan!!!
    That Stephanie because of Bad Girls
    Alex because of the whole Jordan thing
    Dane i would do a double take but not know who he was!
    and Jonas because of his songs and the naked pics
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only Stephanie.
  • PhoebicaPhoebica Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think any of them are that unknown except maybe Heidi but even her i knew by name.

I'd know Vinnie Jones, Dane Bowers, Alex and Stephanie straight off.

I'd recognise Katia, Nicola, Sisqo and Stephen but i'd probably have to do a double take and might not be able to name them straight away.

I wouldn't recognise Basshunter at all. And probably not Lady Sov either.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    The only ones I'd recognise straight-away would be Vinnie and Stephen.

I'd need a second look and some jogging of the mind to recognise Stephanie, Dane, Basshunter and Sisqo

I would probably just walk right past Alex, Lady Sov, Nicola, Katya and Heidi.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 394
    Forum Member
    Urbane wrote: »
    Bunch of unknowns to me - at least in appearance!

The only one I'd know straight off would be Vinnie Jones.

I might get Dane Bowers at a push, and the Stephanie Beacham if 80s circa.

The rest???

Would recognise Stephanie Beecham, Dane Bowers, Alex Reid and Vinnie Jones, whilst I'd heard of the others, I'd be pushed to recognise them!!
  • JayDayJayDay Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    It can hardly be called celebrity BB when you have to Google 90% of the names to find out who they are!

Trading Standards may get involved due to false advertising by CH4.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vinnie
    Stephanie
    Sov, so long as she was dressed like in her video.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd recognise Vinnie Jones and Stephen Baldwin. Also Alex Reid, because he's been in the news recently. I'm not sure I'd recognise Stephanie Beacham, because all her facial work means she is barely recognisable these days!!
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've seen most of them before, on the TV etc, but if they walked past me in the street I'd probably only notice Vinny.
  • RichN95RichN95 Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only Stephanie.

How does someone with your username not recognise Stephen Baldwin?

As for me: Straight away, with no hesitation, I'd recognise Vinnie Jones, Dane Bowers and Stephanie Beecham.

I'd recognise Stephen Baldwin as a Baldwin brother and eventually probably work out which one it was.

Sisqo I'd know as that kid who did that song a few years ago.

I saw Basshunter on Buzzcocks only a couple of weeks ago, so might recognise him (but wouldn't know his real name).
  • duncannduncann Posts: 11,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd definitely recognise and be able to name Stephanie, Vinnie and Dane. I'd actually know Stephanie just from hearing her voice, it's so distinctive. I know who Alex is but wouldn't recognise him outside of a cage fight or a cross-dressing party. I'd recognise Stephen Baldwin as one of the Baldwin brothers, I thought there were 3 of them, wouldn't get the first name.

I've never heard of any of the others but that's par for the course now I'm 112 and in an old people's home.
  • vodkamargarinevodkamargarine Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vinny, Stephanie, Dane and Alex
  • nw0307nw0307 Posts: 10,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stephanie from Dynasty, Colbys, Tenko, Corrie
    Then Vinnie even though I don't like him
    Stephen cos I'd know it was neither Billy or Alec and thought he was hot in his younger days - but not now

Heard of Dane but not into boy bands or Jordan media circus so wouldn't know him - same as Alex
    Heard of Heidi but imagined her to have blonde hair for some reason?
    Heard of Cisco, Basshunter.

Never even heard of Lady Sov, the page three lass, or Russian shag piece (even though I knew Ronnie was with a young bit)

Does anyone think that perhaps, the twelfth person to go in could be Davina herself, since it's the last CBB?
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    duncann wrote: »
    I'd definitely recognise and be able to name Stephanie, Vinnie and Dane. I'd actually know Stephanie just from hearing her voice, it's so distinctive. I know who Alex is but wouldn't recognise him outside of a cage fight or a cross-dressing party. I'd recognise Stephen Baldwin as one of the Baldwin brothers, I thought there were 3 of them, wouldn't get the first name.

I've never heard of any of the others but that's par for the course now I'm 112 and in an old people's home.
    Still cage-fighting and attending cross-dressing parties at 112! Duncan, I'm impressed. You must let me have the address of that old people's home.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    i'd recognise all the men.

and lady sov from the girls.
  • PigsMightFlyPigsMightFly Posts: 15,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stefanie Beacham, Vinnie Jones and Dane Bowers and possibly Steve Baldwin (at a stretch although I wouldn't know which of the Baldwins he was) - and I suppose Alex from all the recent press coverage but that's about it
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JayDay wrote: »
    It can hardly be called celebrity BB when you have to Google 90% of the names to find out who they are!

Trading Standards may get involved due to false advertising by CH4.

lol Yes it is pretty poor, isn't it. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would recognise Stephanie Beacham because of her distinctive voice and looks. I remember seeing her at the National Theatre in Venice Preserved. Vinnie Jones I remember because of his dreadful reputation when it comes to fighting others. Lady Sovereign I have heard of (catching part of a documentary) but would not recognise. Heidi I had heard of because of her notoriety and because she said she was going to open up a male brothel in Nevada. The only Baldwin brother I would recognse is Alex and I speak as someone who watched the Usual Suspects countless times. The rest I have never heard of (and in a few weeks time) will probably never will hear of again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would have only recognised Stephanie (only out of Corro though, had no idea she was a big movie star. Didn't know her name either), Basshunter, Vinnie and Alex.
  • vanzandtfanvanzandtfan Posts: 8,897
    Forum Member
    RichN95 wrote: »
    How does someone with your username not recognise Stephen Baldwin?

LOL, good point.

For me it would be stephanie, stephen, sov, dane and vinnie

I would probably think "I've seen them before" if I saw Sisqo or Jonas

The others I woudn't recognise by face, although I do know who Heidi and Alex are
  • Billy NomatesBilly Nomates Posts: 9,121
    Forum Member
    Vinnie, Stephanie and Dangerous Dane.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely would recognise Vinnie, Stephanie and Dane.

Sadly would also recognise Alex for no other reason than he's been permanently thrust into our faces since he became attached to the plastic one.

Wouldn't recognise any of the others but had heard of Heidi, Sisqo and Basshunter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    I would recognise
    stephen baldwin
    stephanie beecham
    alex reid
    vinnie jones
    sisqo
    dane bowers
    did not know who others were
  • ToxicBlossomToxicBlossom Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Vinnie, Stephen and Stephanie. That is all.
  • srslydudesrslydude Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definetely Vinnie, Stephen, Sov and unfortunately Alex.

Stephanie and Jonas at a push.