Jack and Joe to split into 2 housemates?

Simon JacksonSimon Jackson Posts: 8,687
Forum Member
With Daley out of the house. Any chance of separating the twins rather than bring in a new housemate. Its about time they should be cut into 2.

Comments

• benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With Daley out of the house. Any chance of separating the twins rather than bring in a new housemate. Its about time they should be cut into 2.

then it will become more difficult to evict them both, they are better being one housemate
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    That would probably cause Joe to be evicted and Jack to remain in the house for a while without his twin.

Well at least then I'd be able to tell them apart, with one being gone.
  • LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt it, they'll probably just scrap a pre-planned double or midweek eviction.
  • carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Each?
  • B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member

Imagine the mess! :eek:
  • previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not to be nasty but I think they could easily accomodate being split into four.
  • 027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dear lord I hope not! Its gonna be hard enough to get rid of the gremlins as it is!
  • Janice 65Janice 65 Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    previews wrote: »
    Not to be nasty but I think they could easily accomodate being split into four.

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't that's unfair to those who previously voted for them as a single Hm. But then it is big brother so.... f'em
  • Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think so. BB obviously look at comments and can see the twins aren't the most popular of HM's. Although I do think because Daley has been removed there is either a very big chance of 1. A former HM going BACK or 2. a entirely new HM going in, this week (On Friday) or next.
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    how? mitosis?