Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i was talking about when they got out of the jungle. Keep up Sam! ;)

Key word, Cyril. Katie and Peter together created a lot of interest in the jungle, and people were intrigued to see how their relationship would develop in real life.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i was talking about when they got out of the jungle. Keep up Sam! ;)

Shame! Get's a bit boring regurgitating all the old news stories Cyril I was hoping for something new, hot and exciting for us to discuss :)

My reading is that Katie was a tabloid regular for bad behaviour and K&Ts pre-Jungle, CAN reined her in and packaged her & Pete and they made pots of money as a couple. After the split she had a period where she enjoyed being out of their control but the endorsements and deals started to dry up so she's tried to reinvent the family image again but rushed into it with the wrong men and hasn't really recovered since. Wouldn't surprise me if there were dirty tricks on both sides post-split and I doubt many people would be shocked about it. The real interest will be in finally finding out what caused the split.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Man charged with blackmail and will appear in court 1st oct

Any idea who it is ?
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing as we're confessing our sins (clears throat):

My name is Dobbin, I'm a source close to KP in that I live in her pink monstrosity horse box (stamps feet, whinnies a bit).

I am a horse.

When asked whether KP is popular, I simply go "neigh".

Speaking as a horse, I need a little extra income, hence why I go to the papers, tip off the paps, need the freebies.com.

Why you ask? Well, I have four hooves to clad. I need four flip flops for me clip clops.

And they don't come cheap.

(whinnies a bit more).
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    She's tweeted a photo of a placard thing saying "50% Katie 50% Keiran 100% Jett" Well that's us told then. She's also tweeted a picture of the blanket in a moses basket.
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    A source told Closer magazine this week: “Katie’s a mum and doesn’t want a thing like the sex tape ordeal happening again.”
    Here's an idea then Katie- stop making them........
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And either destroy the rest of your stash or keep it more secure,

"To lose one sex tape, Miss Price, may be regarded as a misfortune. To lose another looks like carelessness" A third will look deliberate ...

As for the Moses basket, who but Katie would use their newborn as part of a teaser campaign :rolleyes:

(BTW my son's East Slope too, haven't heard if he's met yours yet as radio silence this week! :))
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My name is Dobbin, I'm a source close to KP in that I live in her pink monstrosity horse box (stamps feet, whinnies a bit).

I am a horse.

Speaking as a horse, I need a little extra income, hence why I go to the papers, tip off the paps, need the freebies.com.

Why you ask? Well, I have four hooves to clad. I need four flip flops for me clip clops.

(whinnies a bit more).

Love it! We're becoming the DS Confessional, it's all very cathartic and liberating I feel :D
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »

"To lose one sex tape, Miss Price, may be regarded as a misfortune. To lose another looks like carelessness" A third will look deliberate ...

As for the Moses basket, who but Katie would use their newborn as part of teaser campaign :rolleyes:

(BTW my son's East Slope too, haven't heard if he's met yours yet as radio silence this week! :))

Managed to get hold of mine yesterday - he's been working flat out although not at maths but at freshers doing "bar and moving stuff". So if your lad has been frequenting East Slope bar then they will probably have met as it sounds like he's worked a few shifts! I think mine is missing being so close to uni at East Slope - he has a bus ride in from Preston Park now.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The blankie gets more coverage than poor lil Jett does!

I doubt from looking at the Moses basket photo, Jett hardly looks a 5-week old preemie he's supposed to be as he does look rather big to me.

(I know this as I babysat for a friend's preemie son who was 7 weeks old at the time - he weighed over 3 lbs when he was born. He still looked small to me despite gaining more weight afterwards.)
    Forum Member
    Flanno wrote: »
    The blankie gets more coverage than poor lil Jett does!

I doubt from looking at the Moses basket photo, Jett hardly looks a 5-week old preemie he's supposed to be as he does look rather big to me.

(I know this as I babysat for a friend's preemie son who was 7 weeks old at the time - he weighed over 3 lbs when he was born. He still looked small to me despite gaining more weight afterwards.)

He still looks like a blanket to me!
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

As for the Moses basket, who but Katie would use their newborn as part of a teaser campaign :rolleyes:

It seems that her stupidity and desire for revenge on her exes has come back to bite her in the bum now. I hope that this has shaken her up enough to realise that keeping sex photos from previous relationships just isn't worth it because they can easily end up in the wrong hands!
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's tweeted a photo of a placard thing saying "50% Katie 50% Keiran 100% Jett" Well that's us told then. She's also tweeted a picture of the blanket in a moses basket.
    If she was secure in that fact, then placards are not necessary,just as it's not necessary to show a full picture of jett.which she doesn't.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    If she was secure in that fact, then placards are not necessary,just as it's not necessary to show a full picture of jett.which she doesn't.

Maybe we should have a collection and offer money for a picture of Jett ;) As for the stolen pics I don't think it will stop her adding to her collection!
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member

I am a horse.

(whinnies a bit more).
    Do you buy the pink horse-gimp suits ?
    Apparently a must-have item for all trendy spy-horses.
    Go to horseslookinglikeeejits.com for all your needs and you too can look like Shergar (as in dogs dinner).See if you can get a camoflage one though ;)
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    Jordan/Katie Price the same person. Giving birth has not given her a personality transplant. CAN helped to portray her in a different light, without doubt, but she couldn't carry it through and she reverted back to her real self when they split.

I agree. She tried to tell us that Katie and Jordan were two different people and fooled a lot of us for a lot of the while - me included I must add - but I think Jordan is the 'real' person and Katie we saw in IACGMOOHis the 'act'.
    Forum Member
    Oh fabby....beats a DNA test any day I think.
    A bit of a relief for me since 'Blondey'(codename) had instructed me to try and nick a dummy/soother for DNA testing .
    PHEW !
    Forum Member

Oh give the girl....I mean Mummy2four ...a break.
    Blinging and packing flip-flops all day must get boring.
    Same goes for "In-bed-wiv-gorgeous/handsome-hubby-watching-DVD".....:yawn: Gotta break the monotony.
    Forum Member
    Love it! We're becoming the DS Confessional, it's all very cathartic and liberating I feel :D
    Me too sam. Feels ........FREE!
    'Blondey' sends hugs and kisses and says "heart you guys. The bonus cheques are in the post". In code (the message, not the cheques).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Maybe we should have a collection and offer money for a picture of Jett ;) As for the stolen pics I don't think it will stop her adding to her collection!
    As sam said,she should destroy her own stash,what happily married woman keeps a portfolio of her ex's naughty bits,unless of course she plans to use them at some point.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Do you buy the pink horse-gimp suits ?
    Apparently a must-have item for all trendy spy-horses.
    Go to horseslookinglikeeejits.com for all your needs and you too can look like Shergar (as in dogs dinner).See if you can get a camoflage one though ;)

Great tip!
    I know what you're all saying: who said that?
    See, I'm blending in now, it's like a blanket of invisibility!
    Now I can go to Closer mag and have them quote me in confidence.

Oohh, my mate Shergar says hi, he's doing reet nice after releasing his line of pantomime-pink-horse-gimp-get-ups. Interviews available upon request. Please contact our agents: horsingaround.com

Reasonable raters for DSers :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well since we have and are due more torrential rain,flips flops will a no no,maybe she should consider these as a money spinner for her adoring fans..also comes in pink http://incrediblediary.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/high-heels-which-double-as-flippers_pScUu_6648.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Well since we have and are due more torrential rain,flips flops will a no no,maybe she should consider these as a money spinner for her adoring fans..also comes in pink http://incrediblediary.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/high-heels-which-double-as-flippers_pScUu_6648.jpg

Val, do they come in pink?
    And can they be encrusted? (daft question - everything can be encrusted!)
    Sign me up, matey!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val, do they come in pink?
    And can they be encrusted? (daft question - everything can be encrusted!)
    Sign me up, matey!
    The encrusted crusty can encrust anything(for a large fee) so i do suggest you encrust them yourself,save yourself 50 quid lol.
This discussion has been closed.