If Noirin is evicted – will Siavash walk?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 201
Forum Member
I have a feeling he might; he said something about walking out with her last week. I reckon he’s got it bad and I’m not sure he’ll think he’s got much to stay for if she goes.

Comments

• *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
    Forum Member
    They've talked about walking if either of their exes were brought in. Siavash won't walk...he's far too addicted to the game but he will feel immensely guilty if Noirin left because he'll think that it will be because of him.
  • Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Noirin is evicted he'll be miserable and maybe he will walk?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    If Noirin goes Friday, will he and Marcus become friends again

Because I think Siavash will need a good friend.

And I hope he doesn't think of going, I want him in the final!
  • TourmTourm Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is too much of a wimp to walk.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's no chance of Siavash walking for that reason.
  • GuccinaraGuccinara Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    of course he won't walk.

despite all you see siavash wants to be a star, he will stay in that house following the spotlight for as long as possible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    *Liya* wrote: »
    They've talked about walking if either of their exes were brought in. Siavash won't walk...he's far too addicted to the game but he will feel immensely guilty if Noirin left because he'll think that it will be because of him.

I just think that maybe guilt and his obvious feelings for her might make him jump – I don’t know who’s going to support him if he stays.
  • *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
    Forum Member
    I just think that maybe guilt and his obvious feelings for her might make him jump – I don’t know who’s going to support him if he stays.

Bea's going to make a move on him ;)
  • mrmarkymrmarky Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    for great tv

I think if Noreeen is voted out, seabass and the Marcus AKA "womble" should walk out with her that to me would make fantastic telly.

everyone knows BB is over after this year,, end on a massive high I say. ( and I don't mean the drugs that marcus found in the graden ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,464
    Forum Member
    why would he walk.... he's now fully aware (but thinks there might be a one in a million chance, sound familiar) that there is no relationship , just cuddles!
  • altoclefaltoclef Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    he will walk..straight over to Marcus and say "right...where were we?"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I definitely think he will walk - because he won't be able to cope with not knowing what his lovely Noirin is up to on the outside!!!! And controlling her...

If you think Marcus is jealous, you ain't seen nothing yet- wait 'til you see Siavash, . He will be ultra-ultra-paranoid, he'll not cope and he will have to leave. Like Marcus, he will take to his bed. But he will toss and turn - and finally dash for the DR to exit!

That is because most of the conflict in their relationship has been about her committing herself to him. Even n the very first moments we saw, he was asking her "will you be there in five years' ?" Blimey.
    Forum Member
    It is possible he and Marcus will make up

Then maybe Bea will indeed make her move

and then Freddie won't be his buddy!!!!

Oh dear! :D:p
    Forum Member
    mrmarky wrote: »
    for great tv

I think if Noreeen is voted out, seabass and the Marcus AKA "womble" should walk out with her that to me would make fantastic telly.

everyone knows BB is over after this year,, end on a massive high I say.

Now that would be a turn up for the books and finish the show early? You could get some sleep at night then not having to load all the vids on to YouTube!:D
  • Dub1Dub1 Posts: 5,959
    Forum Member
    If Noirin goes Friday, will he and Marcus become friends again

Because I think Siavash will need a good friend.

And I hope he doesn't think of going, I want him in the final!

Marcus won't talk to him again. He's not the forgiving type.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Siavash will feel very relieved. It will be a big weight off his shoulders. Siavash will be a better and more interesting HM without Noirin. The whole house will change, I think. I can't wait!
  • reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He mentioned last thursday (might be wrong on the day but around that time) when in the bedroom with Noirin and Sophie that he had done all that he wanted and got from BB what he needed and if someone ( made it clear he meant N) wasn't there he didn't want to be either.
    That doesn't necessarily mean he would walk, I doubt he will but he certainly wont want to be there and will probably deliberately try to get BB to put him up for eviction by breaking nomination rules.
    Whomever goes on friday it's going to upset Siavash, IMO he will be effected more if it's Noirin.
  • 2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    Siavash is just as desperate as Noirin for the spotlight, I doubt very much that he'll walk.
  • ToxicBlossomToxicBlossom Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    If he does walk he's an idiot. There's no way Noirin will want a relationship with him on the outside, he'll just be blowing his chances in the house.
  • 2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    mrmarky wrote: »
    for great tv

everyone knows BB is over after this year,, end on a massive high I say. ( and I don't mean the drugs that marcus found in the graden ;)

A mass walk out is my dream finish for BB. Two fingers to the increasingly rubbish producers ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Channel 4: "After Big Brother revealed that Marcus and Noirin are up for Eviction this week, Siavash walked off upset, holed himself up in the toilet and got a bit teary. He then talked to Halfwit about how he couldn't believe the worst had happened."

"The worst"???

Yep, Siavash won't be able to bear Noirin being outside where he cannot watch her. He will be so jealous!
    Forum Member
    Chantal wrote: »
    From Channel 4: "After Big Brother revealed that Marcus and Noirin are up for Eviction this week, Siavash walked off upset, holed himself up in the toilet and got a bit teary. He then talked to Halfwit about how he couldn't believe the worst had happened."

"The worst"???

Yep, Siavash won't be able to bear Noirin being outside where he cannot watch her. He will be so jealous!

Well he did have a little moment to himself and a cry in the toilet when his buddy Cairon was up and went as well. But he recovered okay! I know this may be even more difficult for him but hopefully he'll get through it!:)
    Forum Member
    Just had a thought – maybe Marcus will walk too, he will probably miss her as much as Siavash :D
  • LibrasunLibrasun Posts: 402
    Forum Member
    reddress wrote: »
    He mentioned last thursday (might be wrong on the day but around that time) when in the bedroom with Noirin and Sophie that he had done all that he wanted and got from BB what he needed and if someone ( made it clear he meant N) wasn't there he didn't want to be either.
    That doesn't necessarily mean he would walk, I doubt he will but he certainly wont want to be there and will probably deliberately try to get BB to put him up for eviction by breaking nomination rules.
    Whomever goes on friday it's going to upset Siavash, IMO he will be effected more if it's Noirin.

And the week before when they were all up for eviction he said he wasn't ready to leave yet as he hasn't finished what he wanted to do or wtte. I am beginning to think that having a faux romance was one of his agendas for mags deals. Noirin has said that he made the first move in their relationship. Unfortunately for him Noirin has made it clear - no relationship outside.

He must be in a dilemma now - walk and come across as a loser becoz everyone knows Noirin doesnt want anything to do with him outside, also he loses the chance of winning. Stay and lose any mag deals as by the time he is evicted their nonexistant romance will be forgotten.

I think its a lose - lose situation for him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    hope he don't want him in the final