Trick R Treat

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,472
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Saw this movie 2day and really enjoyed it,4 or 5 different stories set in the same town on halloween,some told from different perspectives,the story with brian cox was really good and the tale of the school bus massacre,cant wait till it comes out on dvd next month,its been delayed for nearly 2 years now.

Comments

• _nomad__nomad_ Posts: 1,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've really been looking forward to seeing this. It sounds great.
  • iamhumaniamhuman Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Decided to watch it last night and was pleasantly surprised.
  • UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    Been waiting for donkeys for this film, suppose to be very good, will wait for the dvd release in a few days time.
  • nathanpaynenathanpayne Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    Yeah this movie is good, I saw it at the end of last year for a review that I was doing for a website.... Its probably the best original horror movie for a while.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree,im glad its finally getting released,i think it will do well,especially at this time of year.
  • IateallthepiesIateallthepies Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    Aaah, I thought at first you meant the original 80s movie called Trick or Treat (a rock god comes back from the dead to help a fan take revenge on his bullying classmates but matters get out of hand... better than it sounds, honest).

Hadn't heard of Trick 'r Treat but IMDBd it and it sounds good. Will definitely watch out for it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaah, I thought at first you meant the original 80s movie called Trick or Treat (a rock god comes back from the dead to help a fan take revenge on his bullying classmates but matters get out of hand... better than it sounds, honest).

ha ha thats what I thought it was too !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trick or treat is really good,loved the ozzy cameo,i made a video 4 utube,heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2EaTLk9HGc
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rhodes666 wrote: »
    Trick or treat is really good,loved the ozzy cameo,i made a video 4 utube,heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2EaTLk9HGc

Ahhh now that takes me back to my youth !! thanks ! :p
  • kingjeremykingjeremy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Watched this tonight, thought it was brilliant :)
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it was a very interesting take on the horror genre. I enjoyed it, it wasnt what i was expecting (wasnt scary though!)
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It had dark undertones but unfortunatly it wasn't very scary. Though it managed to remain interesting throughout.