what is the biggest surprise of your life?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
Forum Member
with exception of this thread of course

I can't remember tbh

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The biggest surprise I've had in my life? Erm dunno. Actually yes I do. It was finding out I was pregnant the first time. Because we hadnt been trying so it was really unexpected.

Also hubby once took me to see "Wicked" the musical as a surprise. Had no idea until we got there. That was a good one.

This thread sadly, is unsurprising. Do you want to try another one? :p
  • ganderpoke66ganderpoke66 Posts: 2,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being dead I suppose.
  • HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That Abba were divorced.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being dead I suppose.

You are dead? Ooh pop into the "What do you think happens after we die" thread and let them know what happens after you die :)
  • Scotty2012Scotty2012 Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My 21st birthday party in 2004.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a 90s child, finding out that Micheal Jackson was actually black.
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I waS 8 finding out we were going to Orlando in the airport rather than France like I was told. I was dancing around the airport like those kids in that Disney World advert.
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Going to the Doc and finding out the back pain that was driving me crazy was actually due to the fact that I was seven months pregnant...:eek:
  • rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    my first orgasm
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going to the Doc and finding out the back pain that was driving me crazy was actually due to the fact that I was seven months pregnant...:eek:

You got through SEVEN MONTHS without knowing? :eek:

Cor blimey, didnt leave you much time to plan stuff did it? And them little babies, they don't half need a lot of doodly flips and all :D
  • Richard1960Richard1960 Posts: 20,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My Dad giving up his membership of his social club that he had been going too for many years.:eek::eek::eek:
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh actually.. going to have sex and then the person I was going to have sex with telling me they were a pre-op transsexual! That was a surprise. Luckily I was too drunk to care and got some anyway.
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    You got through SEVEN MONTHS without knowing? :eek:

Cor blimey, didnt leave you much time to plan stuff did it? And them little babies, they don't half need a lot of doodly flips and all :D

It was a bit of a shocker, I had no signs at all (apart from backache!)
    That baby is now 26 and has just had a baby herself but she found out at 3 weeks!
  • StudmuffinStudmuffin Posts: 4,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    Also hubby once took me to see "Wicked" the musical as a surprise. Had no idea until we got there. That was a good one.

Does he watch South Park?

Biggest surprise for me was finding out I have a sister my mother gave up for adoption.
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finding out I had a baby boy!

I know there was a 50/50 chance of baby being a boy so it couldn't have been that much of a surprise BUT after carrying him for all that time, going 9 days overdue and having a 50 hour labour it was lovely surprise to finally find out what gender my baby was!
  • vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never Nude's chastity belt.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winning a car - A Mini as it happens. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    At the age of 15 being told by a friend at school that I had a half sister :eek: still not got over it all these years later, particularly the fact that my friend knew and I didn't.