Strange behaviour after vet visit (cat)

DynopiaDynopia Posts: 1,645
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi guys,

I took my cat to the vet today as I found some lumps under her front armpit, he said they were likely be just fatty lumps but if they got any bigger to make a return visit, so that was a weight off my mind.

I kept her in all night the night before as last time she was out all night and all day and I missed my appointment, predictably she didn't like this! Howling in my ear all night and being fidgity. When I came home with her I let her out, but she came back in immediatly and starting wailing again!! and now whenever she enters a room she gives the same bizzare noise.

I really hope this wares of fast but, why is she still behaving this way when she's free to go outside?

I will add, she seemed fairly content both sides of the vet visit outside of the strange wailing, every time I acknowledge her she does talk to me and purr ...

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How funny. My cat has started wailing as well following a visit to the vets last week! She eats, goes in the next room and wails until I call her name or come into the room. I know she is ok as the vet has checked her over so I don't know what her problem is. I personally think she is telling me she's peed off with me for taking her to the vets. She still doesn't mind coming to me for cuddles though.