Rizzle Kicks?

jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Do you like them?

Comments

• HMOHMO Posts: 42,135
    Forum Member
    I don't mind them. Lost Generation is good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the first album, I haven't got around to listening to their new one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liked them when they first came about; Down With The Trumpets, When I Was A Youngster & Mama Do The Hump were and still are excellent songs, but what I've heard from their latest album it doesn't sound very exciting or interesting - they need to get back to being a bit quirky
  • LeewichLeewich Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liked them when they first came about; Down With The Trumpets, When I Was A Youngster & Mama Do The Hump were and still are excellent songs, but what I've heard from their latest album it doesn't sound very exciting or interesting - they need to get back to being a bit quirky

I tend to agree with this. I loved the first album but I'm not so taken with the second.
  • Fizzee RascalFizzee Rascal Posts: 1,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Appalling
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Not really. They're rather annoying. Whatever happened to them anyway?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't mind them at all. I think the one who sings has actually got a really good voice
  • jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm just wondered what people on here thought of them
  • jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angel Dust wrote: »
    Don't mind them at all. I think the one who sings has actually got a really good voice

who sings?
  • -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    Interesting that a couple of people have said they liked the first album but not the second. I wasn't fussed with the first one at all, wouldn't say it was awful or anything but average at best excluding the singles. Listened to the second album on a whim because I liked Lost Generation and was actually really impressed. Jordan's lyrical content is streets ahead of most other commercial rappers.

Lost Generation has been basically unavoidable for the past couple of months :confused:
  • GlassBalloonGlassBalloon Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Jade" wrote: »
    Interesting that a couple of people have said they liked the first album but not the second. I wasn't fussed with the first one at all, wouldn't say it was awful or anything but average at best excluding the singles. Listened to the second album on a whim because I liked Lost Generation and was actually really impressed. Jordan's lyrical content is streets ahead of most other commercial rappers.

Lost Generation really surprised me, it's actually one of my favourite songs of the year, the lyrics are sharp and I hadn't really expected that from Rizzle Kicks at all. I only liked Down with the Trumpets from them before, I still don't know if I could listen to a whole album from them.
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    are they talented?

I know a lot of people that hate them and a lot of people that love them
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,825
    Forum Member

They have just announced a massive tour so they're doing ok.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they have a new song out which samples EMF's Unbelievable.
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have just announced a massive tour so they're doing ok.

then they must be really liked then. Personally i don't listen to their music but they are doing well it seems
  • Ashley_Tisdale1Ashley_Tisdale1 Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    I couldn't really care less about any of their songs, but I have heard worse.
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Odd bump.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    They're f****** awful.