Corrie`s Maria

snoopy33snoopy33 Posts: 1,218
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is she pregnant in real life, does anybody know? I noticed last night that she`s filled out, specially on her face.
val :p

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i haven`t heard anything but there were rumours that she wanted to leave corrie to settle down and start a family with her husband i think they were denied but you never know!
  • Elsie TannerElsie Tanner Posts: 5,110
    Forum Member
    I hope she never leaves
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    me too i like her just wish they would use the character a bit more though!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was pretty indifferent to Maria before, but after Monday's episode I am starting to like her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snoopy33 wrote:
    Is she pregnant in real life, does anybody know? I noticed last night that she`s filled out, specially on her face.
    val :p

Why would her face get fat if she's pregnant? :confused:
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    I like Maria, they need to give her better stories rather than just filling the screen with Sarah/Jason shite.
  • pablopicassopablopicasso Posts: 32,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has a meaty story coming up though hasn't she?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Regarding what? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, she
    gets stalked by Charlie
    Forum Member
    getting with charlie

Edit: Oops fizzydog beat me to it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizzy Dog wrote:
    Yes, she
    gets stalked by Charlie

Ah, I remember now. Thanks
  • pinky2006pinky2006 Posts: 10,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where you been Bert

Maria is hyped up a lot in the media because of her looks yet you don't see a lot of her and when it was rumoured it was front page news
    I like Maria I want her to put Sarah in her place
    Poor Maria for what's coming to her :(
    Forum Member
    pinky2006 wrote:

:):)

yeah could you imagine if Maria decided to behave the way Sarah does in the salon Audery would go broke after a day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah could you imagine if Maria decided to behave the way Sarah does in the salon Audery would go broke after a day.

IMO it's a wonder she hasn't already, especially since both Sarah and Candice "worked" there together at one time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sarah V Maria
    Go Maria
    But Sarah is Audrey's precious granddaughter it would never be harlot Sarah's fault
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pinky2006 wrote:
    Sarah V Maria
    Go Maria
    But Sarah is Audrey's precious granddaughter it would never be harlot Sarah's fault

Maria never seems to win when she wages war against the other Corrie girls. Whenever she argued with Candice, I remember someone always stood up for Candice or Maria would just lie down and take it. That used to annoy me. :mad:

1,600th post. :):):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations Fizzy
    Forum Member
    pinky2006 wrote:
    Sarah V Maria
    Go Maria

I dunno Audrey is pretty wise at times, like when she had to send one of them on a special course and sent candice on it instead of bitchyface Sarah.

in Audrey's eyes sarah has it easy because she had babies young and had no support.

What really gets my goat is when Bitchyface is saying bitchy things to Maria, maria just stands there going "Sar---aaaah" instead of pointing out what a thick lazy slapper she is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pinky2006 wrote:
    Where you been Bert

Maria is hyped up a lot in the media because of her looks yet you don't see a lot of her and when it was rumoured it was front page news
    Poor Maria for what's coming to her :(

Been dead busy :( not had time to post but i've been reading :)

I don't like Maria but prefer her over Sarah :cool:
  • Chrissy 2005Chrissy 2005 Posts: 9,645
    Forum Member
    Maria, What can I say,Maria, You've gotta see her (Bit of Blondie there for you all) :D

Seriously she's a fab character with the potential to go so far, these last few episodes have been great and Samia Smith is a good actress. And the Upcoming story better be good or I'll be complaining on DS :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad so many like her. For a while she seemed to be just totty to get the red-blooded males tuning in, a la Roxanne Pallett, but she has proved herself a good actress with potential.
    I really can't wait to see how she handles the Charlie storyline.
  • rocksolsrocksols Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    getting with charlie

Edit: Oops fizzydog beat me to it!
    Racking up another suspect for when Charlie is murdered in the New Year, then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Why would her face get fat if she's pregnant? :confused:

Because women tend to retain a lot of fluid when they're pregnant, particularly around their jaw, tops of arms, tops of legs.

Personally I think Maria is very overrated as an actress and as eye candy. I didn't think much of her when she had the "abortion" storyline. Having said that she doesn't seem to get anything more than the Beauty and the Beast storyline with Tyrone
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pinky2006 wrote:
    Congratulations Fizzy

Thank you. :)
  • ButtersButters Posts: 3,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Maria.
    And even though we've hardly seen her recently, I actually find it refreshing that, even though the producers know Samia is a great actress and very attractive looking, they don't overuse her at every turn like they do with Tracey Barlow and the way did with Karen McDonald.
    Imo, it makes it all the better when Maria actually does have a storyline.