Jade thinks she knows why Eileen doesn't like her vid

erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Bad feelings were on the rise after a tense task earlier, now Jade thinks she's figured out why Eileen might have an issue with her. We're not so sure.
http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-15-jade-thinks-she-knows-why-eileen-doesnt-her

Comments

• SelenaSelena Posts: 29,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to laugh when I read the caption on that link lol.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yet again Jade badmouths Eileen in front of Nick and he defend her (Eileen). If was under Jade's thumb as much as some people think then surely he would automatically agree with her.
  • LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she has figured out why Eileen doesn`t like her, great...Now she can get started on figuring out why most of the other HMs don`t either. lol :D

I was impressed with how Nick shut her down though.... He`s not putting up with her crap now.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Yet again Jade badmouths Eileen in front of Nick and he defend her (Eileen). If was under Jade's thumb as much as some people think then surely he would automatically agree with her.

I agree
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Selena wrote: »
    I had to laugh when I read the caption on that link lol.

"She can't take my mental capacity":D

More like "She can't take my capacity to be mental".
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    She is just so full of s*it!

Deluded cow - why would Eileen like her when she has gone out of her way to be nasty to the woman?
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suppose its all Eileens fault because she just cant see Jade's beautiful soul.

Jade is delusional, sanctimonius and narcissistic.
  • Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "She can't take my mental capacity":D

More like "She can't take my capacity to be mental".

blahahahahaha :D:D:D

She needs to stay in, she's hilarious.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Can anyone explain what mental capacity actually means.
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Isn't she the one that decided she didn't like Eileen fairly early on because the energies weren't right, or some other bollocks? Then she ****s things up for the rest of the house by discussing noms and decides the twins dislike her for the same reason. Girl's a moron...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ænima wrote: »
    Isn't she the one that decided she didn't like Eileen fairly early on because the energies weren't right, or some other bollocks? Then she ****s things up for the rest of the house by discussing noms and decides the twins dislike her for the same reason. Girl's a moron...

Yup, the poor girl is a martyr to her energies and the universe (which is usually very good to her) is testing her big time at the moment because her mental capacity is more than the others can take. Hopefully everything will calm down soon and her chakras will align with Eileen's third eye and harmony will prevail.
  • SneakyBooSneakyBoo Posts: 7,850
    Forum Member
    LMAO wrote: »
    So she has figured out why Eileen doesn`t like her, great...Now she can get started on figuring out why most of the other HMs don`t either. lol :D

I was impressed with how Nick shut her down though.... He`s not putting up with her crap now.

I can't see the video, what exactly did he say?

Nick has told Jade before though that he quite likes Eileen.
    Forum Member
    Panda Eyes wrote: »
    Yup, the poor girl is a martyr to her energies and the universe (which is usually very good to her) is testing her big time at the moment because her mental capacity is more than the others can take. Hopefully everything will calm down soon and her chakras will align with Eileen's third eye and harmony will prevail.

Panda Eyes you should be in there for the entertainment value :D
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    SneakyBoo wrote: »
    I can't see the video, what exactly did he say?

Nick has told Jade before though that he quite likes Eileen.

Yes he has but at the same time he's letting us the viewers know. I have no doubt that he does quite like her but he really is playing the game - he heard the cheers for her on Friday.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Yes he has but at the same time he's letting us the viewers know. I have no doubt that he does quite like her but he really is playing the game - he heard the cheers for her on Friday.

I think it's more that it's one of the only things Jade ever talks about...the other being the twins.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SneakyBoo wrote: »
    Panda Eyes you should be in there for the entertainment value :D

Oh please don't wish that on me ;-):D
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He liked her before then and refused to be drawn into bitching prior to Friday. He was also sat with her on eviction night as her support. It's a myth that he has only liked her since he heard the cheers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's also letting us know that he's his own man and Jade's juju wont make him bow down to her petticoat government :)
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's also letting us know that he's his own man and Jade's juju wont make him bow down to her petticoat government :)

I would agree with that
  • Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    Oh please don't wish that on me ;-):D

Get Panda in!

You'll be going into the secret room first then finally out for your showmance with either Aaron or Harriet, your choice. :p
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is just so full of s*it!

Deluded cow - why would Eileen like her when she has gone out of her way to be nasty to the woman?

Ah come on...gone out of her way...how exactly and as for nasty...what has she done to Eileen :confused:
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    linmic wrote: »

Jade is delusional, sanctimonius and narcissistic.

This may be true but so are Eileen and the twins. They're all as bad as each other and full of rubbish.

As to Eileen and Jade both thinking they are 'spiritual' - their actions speak otherwise. ;-)
  • Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jade spot on as usual. . She looked very much like Mercedes McQueen in that video as well.

Nick seems a real wet blanket if I'm honest
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    This may be true but so are Eileen and the twins. They're all as bad as each other and full of rubbish.

As to Eileen and Jade both thinking they are 'spiritual' - their actions speak otherwise. ;-)

Eileen has never claimed to be "spiritual" she even said she wasn't in the DR
    Forum Member
    Get Panda in!

You'll be going into the secret room first then finally out for your showmance with either Aaron or Harriet, your choice. :p

:o Oh God poor Panda, with that choice a mental asylum would be more fun.