Louis Smith Appreciation Thread (2)

Comments

• Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    Only in my dreams! :o

Me too! :cry:

Still, 'if you don't have a dream, how you gonna have a dream come true' :p:)
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll wish upon a star tonight! :o:o;):o:o

Edit: Hello Roadie! Poor you! :(
    Forum Member
    roadieboys wrote: »
    Hi guys. Got back from Portugal on Wed afternoon (was it only daisy who saw my bom dia post :) .. Straight back into full 14hr day on Thurs :o Then today I was up and out to the A & E for chest xray after fall in Portugal .. Which confirmed a cracked rib :( Great start to my birthday .... Working all over Easter so will pop in when I can. Thanks for all the updates etc over the last week :) Great to be back x

Roadie! Welcome back! :):)

Sorry to hear about your cracked rib - painful! - and hope you had a good time in Portugal despite your fall :cool:

And hope work goes well :)
    Forum Member
    I'll wish upon a star tonight! :o:o;):o:o

Well, you know, if you wish upon a star.....your dreams come true!! :eek::D
  • lucy777lucy777 Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roadieboys wrote: »
    Hi guys. Got back from Portugal on Wed afternoon (was it only daisy who saw my bom dia post :) .. Straight back into full 14hr day on Thurs :o Then today I was up and out to the A & E for chest xray after fall in Portugal .. Which confirmed a cracked rib :( Great start to my birthday .... Working all over Easter so will pop in when I can. Thanks for all the updates etc over the last week :) Great to be back x

Welcome back & Happy Birthday!! Sorry about the cracked rib - ouch :cry:
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It hasn't worked so far. Must try harder.

I'm off early tonight, so sleep well everyone and let's hope for a teeny tiny twittering tweet from Luscious Louis tomorrow. :sleep:
  • daisyflower2012daisyflower2012 Posts: 6,020
    Forum Member
    Good morning. :) Hope everyone had a good day yesterday.

Louis' latest keek. Don't know if that T shirt he's wearing is super large or if he's lost even more weight!!:confused: Kitchen looks great, though! :cool:

http://www.keek.com/!xMr6bab

The song is Moments in Love by Art of Noise, if anyone's curious.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Wonder where Roadie and Red are these days.....Anyway, whoever checks us out tonight, perhaps she could have a go at supplying a suitable caption for this photo:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/guardian/About/General/2012/6/20/1340211417825/Louis-Smith-Team-GB-gymna-008.jpg

My offering is: "It's as light as a feather." (Really, he looks quite commanding to me in this pic.) ;):p:o:D

Oh I'm still here but have agreed with all your comments to date. Still not sure where our boy is heading but would agree the showbiz route doesn't fit too comfortably for him. I think he is a bit out of his depth with all that insincerity!
    Forum Member
    For those of you still concerned about Louis' current love life, here's an article from today.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/louis-jealous-couples-045845543.html
    Forum Member
    For those of you still concerned about Louis' current love life, here's an article from today.

Morning daisy :)

I think someone should tell Louis......you don't so much look for someone to settle down with, you just meet the right person and if the time is right, you take it it from there. That's what I think, anyway :o;)

In any case he's trying to have his cake and eat it in this article......looking for someone but doesn't have time :rolleyes:. On the other hand he's soooooo open open about being lonely, it's painful :eek: :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member

So, how many of us will be applying for this new job opportunity!
    Forum Member
    Oh I'm still here but have agreed with all your comments to date. Still not sure where our boy is heading but would agree the showbiz route doesn't fit too comfortably for him. I think he is a bit out of his depth with all that insincerity !

Hi red :D Great to see you're around :D Agree absolutely with your last comment :)
    Forum Member
    Good morning. :) Hope everyone had a good day yesterday.

Louis' latest keek. Don't know if that T shirt he's wearing is super large or if he's lost even more weight!!:confused: Kitchen looks great, though! :cool:

http://www.keek.com/!xMr6bab

The song is Moments in Love by Art of Noise, if anyone's curious.

Think he's lost weight.....wonder if it's deliberate?
    So, how many of us will be applying for this new job opportunity!

Well, if we don't, thousands of others will ;)
    Forum Member
    Louis being his usual sweet self yesterday at Queensgate. :) Hope he got to finish his lunch though! :(

Rich Burnham @Richaroo
    Louis Smith in Nandos right now. Really nice guy having pictures taken even though he's here to eat. Hair also still perfect under cap.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to see you back red :)

Right, this will go down like a lead balloon but I'm amongst friends.. After Louis and Les Mis (film only ;)) Doctor Who is my biggest love and it's back on tonight :) Very excited!

I'm sure this post will be overlooked & that's fine :):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Response from the BBC to my complaint regarding lack of television coverage:

We note you felt the British Artistic Gymnastic championships went unreported by BBC Sport and that there was a lack of coverage.

Competition for sports rights has intensified enormously in recent years and the costs involved are enormous. Whenever we bid for a contract or rights to an event, we have to bear in mind the interests of licence -fee payers and it is vital we always seek value for money.

Furthermore, in comprising a schedule that caters to the diverse audience we serve we need to provide coverage of a range of sports while recognising that not all viewers enjoy sport. We wouldn’t therefore tend to cover every event in a particular sport but would hope, over time, to have some coverage that will be of interest to fans, and the wider audience.

It’s worth noting too that the event was reported on, as the following article shows:
    www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/gymnastics/21914163

Nevertheless, I'd like to assure you that we've registered your comments on our audience log. This is the internal report of audience feedback we compile daily for news teams, programme makers and senior management within the BBC. The audience logs are important documents that can help shape future decisions and they ensure that your points, and all other comments we receive, are made available to BBC staff across the Corporation.

Thanks again for contacting us.

Kind Regards

Stuart Webb
    BBC Complaints
    Forum Member

Today's article seems to contradict previous articles from January this year when apparently Louis said he had a new girlfriend! :confused:
    http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a450265/strictly-come-dancings-louis-smith-theres-a-new-girl-in-my-life.html

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/101390/Strictly-Come-Dancings-Louis-Smith-Finds-Girlfriend

Maybe Louis is playing mind games with the journalists (and us)! ;):p

As long as he is happy/content, all is well! :)
    Forum Member

The journalist was really stretching to come up with a story regarding Louis' current love life - from the launch of Danio... :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    lucy777 wrote: »
    Glad to see you back red :)

Right, this will go down like a lead balloon but I'm amongst friends.. After Louis and Les Mis (film only ;)) Doctor Who is my biggest love and it's back on tonight :) Very excited!

I'm sure this post will be overlooked & that's fine :):)

Aww, Lucy! This is me officially noticing your post! ;) Never watched Doctor Who :o but know it holds cult status for many. Enjoy it tonight! :)
    Forum Member
    Sophie P wrote: »
    Today's article seems to contradict previous articles from January this year when apparently Louis said he had a new girlfriend! :confused:
    http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a450265/strictly-come-dancings-louis-smith-theres-a-new-girl-in-my-life.html

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/101390/Strictly-Come-Dancings-Louis-Smith-Finds-Girlfriend

Maybe Louis is playing mind games with the journalists (and us)! ;):p

As long as he is happy/content, all is well! :)

BIB ^^^^ This!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww, Lucy! This is me officially noticing your post! ;) Never watched Doctor Who :o but know it holds cult status for many. Enjoy it tonight! :)

Cheers me dears!! I certainly will :)
    Forum Member
    Sophie P wrote: »
    Response from the BBC to my complaint regarding lack of television coverage:

We note you felt the British Artistic Gymnastic championships went unreported by BBC Sport and that there was a lack of coverage.

Competition for sports rights has intensified enormously in recent years and the costs involved are enormous. Whenever we bid for a contract or rights to an event, we have to bear in mind the interests of licence -fee payers and it is vital we always seek value for money.

Furthermore, in comprising a schedule that caters to the diverse audience we serve we need to provide coverage of a range of sports while recognising that not all viewers enjoy sport. We wouldn’t therefore tend to cover every event in a particular sport but would hope, over time, to have some coverage that will be of interest to fans, and the wider audience.

It’s worth noting too that the event was reported on, as the following article shows:
    www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/gymnastics/21914163

Nevertheless, I'd like to assure you that we've registered your comments on our audience log. This is the internal report of audience feedback we compile daily for news teams, programme makers and senior management within the BBC. The audience logs are important documents that can help shape future decisions and they ensure that your points, and all other comments we receive, are made available to BBC staff across the Corporation.

Thanks again for contacting us.

Kind Regards

Stuart Webb
    BBC Complaints

Hi Sophie

I just had exactly the same response - to the comma. Still, we made our point and got a response.....can't be bad ! :D
    Forum Member

Seconded! :cool:

After all I was wittering on about a much more obscure programme about ancient Egypt :o

Enjoy! :D
    Forum Member
    Oh dear!:eek::o:rolleyes:

Snowbombing @Snowbombing
    We are looking forward to welcoming "badass gymnast" @louissmith1989 to Snowbombing 2013. Stricly come skiing and skanking! #SB13

Brace yourselves, girls! :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    Seconded! :cool:

After all I was wittering on about a much more obscure programme about ancient Egypt :o

Enjoy! :D

Much more intellectual though! Still, I'm counting down the minutes.. :o:)
    Oh dear!:eek::o:rolleyes:

Snowbombing @Snowbombing
    We are looking forward to welcoming "badass gymnast" @louissmith1989 to Snowbombing 2013. Stricly come skiing and skanking! #SB13

Brace yourselves, girls! :cool:

Wouldn't you love to be known as a "badass gymnast"? I know I would :D
This discussion has been closed.