Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Haha, I got a bit worried then, thank God for the PS, I would prefer the review to be scathing because when I watched this tripe it would have taken a lot less time to review it in it's entirety rather than glossing over the cracks, takes forever to be non-biased, much better to write it as you see it :D

:confused: I meant the first part of the comment. The 2nd part had nothing to do with it, just my little tongue in cheek waiver for future comments I may make..
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1997, Mom...next time he was nominated it was for flop of the year. :D

Awwww ! :o
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :confused: I meant the first part of the comment. The 2nd part had nothing to do with it, just my little tongue in cheek waiver for future comments I may make..

So what you are saying is that you were in fact defending Andre? Well forgive me for not seeing that one coming.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what you are saying is that you were in fact defending Andre? Well forgive me for not seeing that one coming.

I can't help what you see coming. Re that incident, I thought it was telling but only in the sense that it was one of the few real moments in a pile of unutterable guff. If you consider that defending him, down to you. I consider it being objective.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't help what you see coming. Re that incident, I thought it was telling but only in the sense that it was one of the few real moments in a pile of unutterable guff. If you consider that defending him, down to you. I consider it being objective.

Being objective is not saying what you really think, so is therefore dishonest, who gives a toss that you can't help what I see coming? No one, so why does it need saying? Maybe because your rudeness is now directed at other posters rather than Andre himself? And you place the confused face, I think I need it at the moment :confused:

In future just don't quote me, then I won't need to reply to you :confused::D:confused::D etc
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Being objective is not saying what you really think, so is therefore dishonest, who gives a toss that you can't help what I see coming? No one, so why does it need saying? Maybe because your rudeness is now directed at other posters rather than Andre himself? And you place the confused face, I think I need it at the moment :confused:

In future just don't quote me, then I won't need to reply to you :confused::D:confused::D etc

Wow. No idea where all that's coming from. I respond to you about an incident on PA's show, you think I'm taking the pee, I respond to clarify that I wasn't, and then you go off on one.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear. :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    Hi Arty !
    No , didn't see The Voice , but it's good to see that PA is the standard of excellence he aimed for ! :p

No wonder he's proud :D

Yep. apparently, this Kavanagh person beat Peter Andre and Gary Barlow. Must admit l can't remember him, but he sure was crap on Saturday night. :(
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Yep. apparently, this Kavanagh person beat Peter Andre and Gary Barlow. Must admit l can't remember him, but he sure was crap on Saturday night. :(

I fancied the pants off him back in the day:eek::D

He'll never be Dad of the Year though - or not to the same level as PA:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D...
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Surely that's an impossibility for any man!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow. No idea where all that's coming from. I respond to you about an incident on PA's show, you think I'm taking the pee, I respond to clarify that I wasn't, and then you go off on one.

I know exactly where I'm coming from and so do you. I'm not a sheep.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Surely that's an impossibility for any man!

You are quite right...

What was I thinking???:eek::cry::cry::cry:
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I have just read that PA has been asked to be the next MAYOR OF EAST GRINSTEAD.:eek:

Community leaders are said to be backing the idea and are excited at the prospect of him bringing big name celebrities like Kerry Katona and Amy Childs to the town.

Im sorry but even I laughed my ass off at that.:D

That story HAS to be an April fool...surely?:D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    I have just read that PA has been asked to be the next MAYOR OF EAST GRINSTEAD.:eek:

Council officials are said to be backing the idea and are excited at the prospect of him bringing big name celebrities like Kerry Katona and Amy Childs to the town.

:D:D:D
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Council officials are said to be backing the idea and are excited at the prospect of him bringing big name celebrities like Kerry Katona and Amy Childs to the town.

HaHaHa ! It certainly sounds like an April Fool.
    Got me laughing anyway :D
    Forum Member
    When I posted my comment I hadn't read the whole article but I've just read the whole thing.

I must admit I did laugh too.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Community leaders are said to be backing the idea and are excited at the prospect of him bringing big name celebrities like Kerry Katona and Amy Childs to the town.

That is too funny. :D:D I'm guessing it is def an April's Fool from this:

A source told the East Grinstead Courier & Observer: "Apart from the Queen, David Beckham and Terry Wogan there aren't many people in the world more famous than Peter Andre.

"We think having him as mayor would get a lot of people talking about the town. If he attended a jumble sale as mayor it would attract thousands of people - and that's a lot of jumble that's going to get sold.

Read more: http://www.thisissussex.co.uk/Peter-Andre-asked-mayor-East-Grinstead/story-18578097-detail/story.html#ixzz2PEAkx9yH
    Forum Member

A source told the East Grinstead Courier & Observer: "Apart from the Queen, David Beckham and Terry Wogan there aren't many people in the world more famous than Peter Andre.

"We think having him as mayor would get a lot of people talking about the town. If he attended a jumble sale as mayor it would attract thousands of people - and that's a lot of jumble that's going to get sold.

Read more: http://www.thisissussex.co.uk/Peter-Andre-asked-mayor-East-Grinstead/story-18578097-detail/story.html#ixzz2PEAkx9yH

Yeah, clearly a p*ss take.:D

Very humorous though, I must admit.:D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

None of us are so blinded by dislike for a person we cannot see some good, surely? And, rather than defending PA (and, by inference, attacking you) I saw it as Lexi giving a different perspective on the same scene.

Not sure how that is relevant to you being a sheep, nor to you reacting so strongly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »

He was, wasn't he? I felt more than a little sorry for him. Exactly the same thing happened last year with one of 5ive that isn't Jay.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just avoid anything he's in :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Brilliant!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hilarious. :D

ETA. probably true tho' :D
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

great story:D:D I can imagine amy childs and Claire fighting it out to be mayoress:D an ambassador to Malta and then Mayor....Boris had better watch out:)
This discussion has been closed.