Options

V C-m

JayinthegardenJayinthegarden Posts: 1,194
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Apologies if this has been mentioned, but I couldn't find anything when I looked.
Congratulations to Victoria and David Mitchell . It is lovely to hear that they are to become parents. Does anyone know when the baby is due?

Comments

• Options
    LizzyrozLizzyroz Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't find anything on the net about Victoria being pregnant.
    Perhaps you dreamed it? ;-)
  • Options
    ClarkF1ClarkF1 Posts: 6,587
    Forum Member
    Apparently D M mentioned it on J R

She tweeted:
    Thanks for all the nice messages from people who saw D's Jonathan Ross interview. Fingers x'd, touch wood etc, it's lovely & we're v happy.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to be a pain, but the thread title is really annoying and meaningless.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, David said it on Jonathan Ross' chat show. It's on ITV Player too ( towards the end of the show)
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member

I'll be a pain with you, it really annoyed me too. V C-M IS ridiculously meaningless. 'Victoria Coren is pregnant', on the other hand, would have immediately made me respond positively.

Anywway, congrats to them, I love them as a couple.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great news. Like them both.
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Same here. I only clicked on the thread to find out what the hell a V C-m is. Now I know congrats to them both
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Same here. I only clicked on the thread to find out what the hell a V C-m is. Now I know congrats to them both

It would appear that the 583 viewers of this thread would agree - me included
  • Options
    AhamPremaAhamPrema Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    I found your title suitably intriguing Jay and thanks for the thread because I don't watch JR and it doesn't seem to have been reported elsewhere. Lovely news for them, found this when searching for confirmation, touching to read about a couple so thrilled to have found each other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you AhamPrema :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :)

Looking forward to the next series of WILTY, it will give Lee a whole new seam of material to tease David about. What's so refreshing about Victoria and David is that they don't court publicity about their private lives but they're disarmingly open and funny when asked and clearly so happy together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They certainly seem to be a lovely couple :)
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    AhamPrema wrote: »
    :)

Looking forward to the next series of WILTY, it will give Lee a whole new seam of material to tease David about. What's so refreshing about Victoria and David is that they don't court publicity about their private lives but they're disarmingly open and funny when asked and clearly so happy together.
    I can only hope so as it got tyring several series back when he was still going on about him not being able to talk to women or even having touched one.

Unless she used a turkey baister?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Both Lee and David play up to their stereotypes for comedy value but he's also said he ramped up the dysfunctional loner role to deflect attention because he'd fallen in love with Victoria after briefly dating her and had to wait for 3 years until the feeling was reciprocated. So more hopeless romantic than hopeless nerd.