Options

Is He Attractive?

13»

Comments

• Options
    daisylanedaisylane Posts: 8,239
    Forum Member
    At first, I didn't find him attractive, but I thought his bubbling enthusiasm was lovely, and I think he might have something special. It will probably depend on how he plays the Doctor.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CoolGloo wrote: »
    Sorry being a straight man I am not too sure, but on a simple level of viewing figures I know that my wife and most of her colleagues at work only watch because they fancy David Tenant, she thinks the new guy looks like a 'weird frankenstein man' so I'm guessing thats not a good thing?

Well it shouldn't be a bad thing.
    If people see it as a bad thing then maybe they should re-evaluate why they watch Doctor Who and think it's so good in the first place. So they can watch some eye candy?
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think William Hartnell was exactly a babe magnet.

I don't think hardly any of them were.
    I don't think David Tennant is ugly by any means but I think that a lot of his attractiveness is mainly down to how he's perceived due to the popularity and his acting.
    Before Doctor Who I don't remember anyone saying "Wow, that David Tennant is a looker isn't he?".

Likewise I can see a charm in Matt Smith which would probably eventually turn into a similar kind of perception of him being fanciable.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's kind of quirky looking but in a cute way, so I wouldn't say no. :D
    His personality in the confidential adds to his attractiveness he seems intelligent and well spoken. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    I didn't think he was attractive on first impression, but then I saw this:
    http://www.gallifreyone.com/picview.php?ret=news&sub=news&id=TH1_3120096TH1_NCE-0301-05-0201_213028.jpg

I never could resist a guy in sexy specs :o