Missing Cat.

hurrikane313hurrikane313 Posts: 2,265
Forum Member
✭✭✭
My brothers cat has gone missing today. He was let out at around 10am this morning and as of yet has not come home. And due to the bad snow we have been having my brother is now very worried.

He phoned me up at roughly 7pm to tell me, and I went straight round and we both went out around the area looking for the cat and calling his name, we even knocked on all of his neighbours doors to ask see if they had seen him or maybe taken him in. Hardly got anybody answering their doors and those that did just said "No sorry".

So now we are forced to wait till the morning and see if any of the other neighbours know anything. Somebody must have taken him in as he never wanders very far and always comes back as soon as he hears his name being shouted. But then there is the lingering doubt that he may be freezing under a bush or something.

Very worrying indeed, and typical of our family at Christmas time, something always seems to go wrong.

Comments

• StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lots of great advice and a link to another thread where kitties - including my special needs Persian - came home HERE

Hope kitty is home for Christmas - early days yet:)
  • hurrikane313hurrikane313 Posts: 2,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the little terror finally appeared last night. After hours of searching for him, making posters and distributing them around local shops and posting them through peoples letter boxes. He meowed at the door walked straight in sat down to eat and then went to bed, completely oblivious to the worry and stress he caused.
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fantastic news :) So pleased for you :)
  • CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    excellent news!
  • tinmantinman Posts: 3,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They don't give a stuff,do they.:D
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cats are resilient a dog wouldve died, thats why cats are the best
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tinman wrote: »
    They don't give a stuff,do they.:D

thats what i was thinking! :D
  • wildpumpkinwildpumpkin Posts: 1,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are sods, but that's what we love about 'em:D

Ooops sorry so glad puss came home, when he decided to! :rolleyes:
  • tinmantinman Posts: 3,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The game at the moment is opening the door to "let" Jasper out but all he does is have a quick look out then turn round and go back to bed,this must happen several times a day.He's got me for a right mug.:D
  • Florence2010Florence2010 Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    Wonderful stuff! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well the little terror finally appeared last night. After hours of searching for him, making posters and distributing them around local shops and posting them through peoples letter boxes. He meowed at the door walked straight in sat down to eat and then went to bed, completely oblivious to the worry and stress he caused.

Thats cos he'd been out having a great time and came back when it suited him :D