Options

Is DT really doing the specials or have we all been misleaded?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
Forum Member
we have been told the xmas one has been filmed but are there any pictures? think about it during series 2 we were all told billie piper would be the series3 companion.

Comments

• Options
    stuartmckstuartmck Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    There have been pictures posted with DT filming the xmas special in a snowy graveyard with Cybermen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have pictures of DT on set at the Christmas special. As does my local newspaper:
    http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/galleries/Dr-arrives-Gloucester-gallery-185344-detail/gallery.html

I didn't see any filming though
  • Options
    tiddlebootiddleboo Posts: 1,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There have been lots of pics but as far as i remember another old doctor was pictured too, indicating a possible flashback style special.

Could all be to throw us of course but from how todays episode ended i'm at a loss to see how he will be our doctor for the special.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stuartmck wrote: »
    There have been pictures posted with DT filming the xmas special in a snowy graveyard with Cybermen.

yes its from newport, also tredegar house, bridgend. :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tiddleboo wrote: »
    There have been lots of pics but as far as i remember another old doctor was pictured too, indicating a possible flashback style special.

Could all be to throw us of course but from how todays episode ended i'm at a loss to see how he will be our doctor for the special.

no old doctor, david morrisey is a doctor, a normal one or the doctor i dont know. (yawns) :sleep:
    read my past threads, look on youtube.
  • Options
    stuartmckstuartmck Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    tiddleboo wrote: »
    another old doctor was pictured too, indicating a possible flashback style special
    I've missed this. Haven't seen these pics. Link anyone?
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no old doctor, david morrisey is a doctor, a normal one or the doctor i dont know. (yawns) :sleep:
    read my past threads, look on youtube.

It's been suggested that it's a take on big finish's the one doctor, with David Morrissey pretending to be him.
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    we have been told the xmas one has been filmed but are there any pictures?

Not only have there been pictures from the Christmas Special but there have been pictures from next weeks episode showing DT.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think picture 6 in the link I have just uploaded is him.
  • Options
    kegsiekegsie Posts: 2,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is always the possibility that it is a multi Doctor story with David Morrissey playing the new Doctor and DT playing a 'previous' incarnation.

That said I fully expect DT to regenerate into, well DT next week
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sjk1986 wrote: »
    I have pictures of DT on set at the Christmas special. As does my local newspaper:
    http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/galleries/Dr-arrives-Gloucester-gallery-185344-detail/gallery.html

I didn't see any filming though

The members of public watching by the sidelines, I have never seen anything being filmed before (nothing exciting happens near me!), but how cool would it be to just see the Doctor walking down the street minding his own business and going into a Tardis like it's your everyday thing to do?:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    Theres pictures of DT obviously from the 2 part finale that hasnt happened yet. Its obvious the rumours are true
    2 DT's will be running about
    If it is to do with the hand then we might see temporerily a nude DT?
  • Options
    delegate zerodelegate zero Posts: 2,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    misleaded?

you mean misled?

my wee niece speaks like that

but she's 4
  • Options
    JohnFlawbodJohnFlawbod Posts: 4,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stuartmck wrote: »

There are no pics I've seen with DT in the snowy graveyard with the cybermen...unless of course, you know different :eek: