Did anyone hear that young 13 year old singer on Britain's got talent ?

1235»

Comments

• ForestChavForestChav Posts: 35,127
    Forum Member
    kyri wrote: »
    Can't stand him because he played that bullying b******t. If he's so good he won't need to make up some crap to get sympathy votes.

No way! You don't get to the standard he is without being good. And who knows, the producers/Simon Cowell might well have emphasised that more than the kid wanted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ForestChav wrote: »
    No way! You don't get to the standard he is without being good. And who knows, the producers/Simon Cowell might well have emphasised that more than the kid wanted.

What standard? How many boys are there just like him in church choirs throughout the country?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thought it was a bit harsh that simon was in the middle of eating whilst talking to that lad. anyway i also didnt think it was neccessary to mention the bullying other than for sympathy.
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    ForestChav wrote: »

I agree!, I think if he doesn't win he will have album out soon anyway. He may even become a great adult singer too. I have a feeling BGT won't be the last we'll see of this talented young lad & personally I hope his wins. :D
  • ForestChavForestChav Posts: 35,127
    Forum Member
    soapmania wrote: »
    I agree!, I think if he doesn't win he will have album out soon anyway. He may even become a great adult singer too. I have a feeling BGT won't be the last we'll see of this talented young lad & personally I hope his wins. :D

I'm not too sure - those who do get famous as trebles don't seem to do so well as adults... Robin Blaze is an exception.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    Hi fellow members, the good thing about these talent shows is that, people that are bullied, usually want something to show the side, that can get rid of the bullying aspect of life, and this is what they do, and l thought the lad, was brilliant, and as this was the first episode, l can't wait for Saturday, and the worst thing about this story, is that the lads father was in the press, to say how proud he was of him, l would rate the lad along with Scala. to be in the front runners line.