Dallas: New Series Starts Wednesday 5 September 9 pm

Comments

• steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HHGTTG wrote: »
    Sorry but don't you have access to any off-air recording device, at all - very odd in this day and age, to be honest.

Let's not start the "doesn't everyone have a recording device" debate again. It has been done to death in last few pages.
  • OndineOndine Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why have subtitles disappeared? They were there for the episodes shown at 9pm so why not have them for a 11pm broadcast.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ondine wrote: »
    Why have subtitles disappeared? They were there for the episodes shown at 9pm so why not have them for a 11pm broadcast.

I had subtitles
  • HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
    Forum Member
    steveh31 wrote: »
    Let's not start the "doesn't everyone have a recording device" debate again. It has been done to death in last few pages.

Pardon me but it is pertinent is it not?
  • spaniel-loverspaniel-lover Posts: 4,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People seem to know that JR will be murdered rather than having a heart attack or something like that - how so? We all know Larry Hagman died, but it doesn't mean JR has to - he could emigrate or something.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People seem to know that JR will be murdered rather than having a heart attack or something like that - how so? We all know Larry Hagman died, but it doesn't mean JR has to - he could emigrate or something.

The rest of the series will be "Who Killed JR?" It's a known fact.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    HHGTTG wrote: »
    Sorry but don't you have access to any off-air recording device, at all - very odd in this day and age, to be honest.

FM Lover obviously does have access, or how else did they 'catch up' with Dallas?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    oohh it was good :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More bad news Dallas 327,000 in it's new slot it's replacement in the 9pm slot 1.1m.
  • RickyLeeds85RickyLeeds85 Posts: 11,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More bad news Dallas 327,000 in it's new slot it's replacement in the 9pm slot 1.1m.[/QUOT

Not surprised, did C5 really think it wud get more viewers i the 11pm slot?
  • atgatg Posts: 4,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The rest of the series will be "Who Killed JR?" It's a known fact.
    Never heard of spoilers fella?!!?:mad: There, I've done it for you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    atg wrote: »
    Never heard of spoilers fella?!!?:mad:

It's hardly a spolier it's well known.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I never knew about JR. :eek:
  • atgatg Posts: 4,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not by me and I suspect a few others who are watching it on C5 without "knowing" what has happened. Try to be a bit considerate, because even if you're arrogant enough to think everybody ought to "know" what you "know", there will still be some who might not. Ok?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree that referrals to JR's exit are spoilers, unless it's pure conjecture.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find the sexual relationship between Jon Ross & Rebecca/Pamela rather disturbing; first she had a sexual relationship with Christopher & whilst it's true that they're not blood cousins as Christopher is adopted, it's still a bit incestuous, now she's pregnant by Christopher & bonking Jon Ross, & her mother Afton was once sexually involved with JR, whilst his mother Sue Ellen was once sexually involved with her father Cliff. :eek:
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find the sexual relationship between Jon Ross & Rebecca/Pamela rather disturbing; first she had a sexual relationship with Christopher & whilst it's true that they're not blood cousins as Christopher is adopted, it's still a bit incestuous, now she's pregnant by Christopher & bonking Jon Ross, & her mother Afton was once sexually involved with JR, whilst his mother Sue Ellen was once sexually involved with her father Cliff. :eek:

Have to say I agree and she's still not visibly pregnant. Doesn't ring true at all.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Anne and her daughter storyline is a bit rubbish so far. I was taken by surprise with the finale last night though :eek:
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »
    The Anne and her daughter storyline is a bit rubbish so far. I was taken by surprise with the finale last night though :eek:

Im wondering did
    he wear a bullet proof vest..He rises and shocks the shit outta her, and then she gets arrested..but i think hes dead though
    :D
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It might end up moving to to 5 Star because its dragging the 23:00 slot down on Channel 5 :)
  • TalmaTalma Posts: 10,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And wasn't Christopher's mother Kristin involved with JR and tried to kill him? I'm sure there's a few highly dodgy relationships in there somewhere.
    Forum Member
    what did happen to Afton ? alive and dead ? or run off
    Forum Member
    its ok, she is to return soon
  • jw2011jw2011 Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The issue at hand was that Season 2 was too rushed off the back of Season 2 and it began airing while it was still in production. I understand they are still filming it now.

So there was no chance to get any of cast over to promote it like they did with S1. They just snuck it back in - after giving the wrong broadcast date to begin with.

They should keep at 9pm or sell it to someone that will air it properly.
    Forum Member

also re JR's exit, i heard most of the old cast are coming back for the funeral..giving him a good send off