Comments

• Seth1Seth1 Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's just not that into you
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im not awear I worded it like that!!! I thought it was very polite!
  • MookleMookle Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you should leave it. He knows where you are. I don't think the text was worded badly at all. You've said that if he wants to see you again then to contact you. He MIGHT be really busy, but I think he may just be being cowardly.

I wouldn't contact him again.
  • StarpussStarpuss Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If a man really likes you nothing stops him contacting you, not moving house, not illness, not distance. That's not to say he isn't interested a little bit and is just distracted with the move but if that is the case I wouldn't text him any more. Leave it up to him from now on, but don't hang about waiting for him.
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 10,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe he's lost his phone or even mis-layed it in the move
  • missy83missy83 Posts: 14,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Starpuss wrote: »
    If a man really likes you nothing stops him contacting you, not moving house, not illness, not distance. That's not to say he isn't interested a little bit and is just distracted with the move but if that is the case I wouldn't text him any more. Leave it up to him from now on, but don't hang about waiting for him.

Spot on advice.
  • JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Starpuss wrote: »

Totally agree. If he likes you he will be in touch if not then its his loss.

Dont send any more texts!!
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    leanne5058 wrote: »
    Right.....well another week has passed and again no contact! I sent him this text 4 days ago........listen I'm going to leave you in peace for a bit ( I don't want to get on your nerves) you obviously need to concentrate on getting your home nice and ready for your kids...and as you say there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything. I'm not sure what your thoughts are of me but if you do fancy another date then just give me a call. Hope to hear from you soon. ............I've not even had a reply to that text! So what do I do now as he's just left me hanging. I obviously know that moving house takes a lot of time but I just want to know if he's interested or not! So do I send one last text asking him? X

Sorry but I think it's time to draw a line under this.

As someone else so eloquently explained if a man wants to see a woman then nothing is going to get in the way of that.
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    leanne5058 wrote: »
    Right.....well another week has passed and again no contact! I sent him this text 4 days ago........listen I'm going to leave you in peace for a bit ( I don't want to get on your nerves) you obviously need to concentrate on getting your home nice and ready for your kids...and as you say there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything. I'm not sure what your thoughts are of me but if you do fancy another date then just give me a call. Hope to hear from you soon. ............I've not even had a reply to that text! So what do I do now as he's just left me hanging. I obviously know that moving house takes a lot of time but I just want to know if he's interested or not! So do I send one last text asking him? X

leave it, dont come across on the needy side..

im divorced with kids myself and it kind of takes over your life making arrangements for them

dont text him again, his head is probably up his backside but it is rude of him not to text back
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but I think it's time to draw a line under this.

As someone else so eloquently explained if a man wants to see a woman then nothing is going to get in the way of that.

you are correct but if he is a divorced father, its a whole different ball game..
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speak to him, then you won't show yourself up by typing of instead of have.
  • FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    barbeler wrote: »
    Speak to him, then you won't show yourself up by typing of instead of have.

I can only find " not sure what your thoughts are of me ". Where does the have go?
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    hes not interested

move on there are 3300000 other men in the UK
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hes not interested

move on there are 3300000 other men in the UK

Agreed, I'm single, have been for twelve months and also a divorced dad.. My last kind if so called relationship grew far too attached to my house..

So that was the end of that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    DO NOT I repeat DO NOT contact this man.So what if hes moved and got kids.Id be expecting him to txt me at the very least.Leave it up to him now,Hes simply not worthy :) x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    Yes I would leave it too for the time being. You've made it clear the door is open for him to contact you, hopefully he will text you again within a few days :)