CS Funniest line of tonight goes to..

Super- GirlSuper- Girl Posts: 91
Forum Member
David Platt while Gail and Audrey are sorting through Kylies clothes

'Take it to one in town, Actually I dont fancy seeing Liz MacDonald squeezed in to one of her tops'

Comments

• Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    I'm imagining Blanche saying that. :D
  • Rubby_WilliamRubby_William Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    You can't get too humor in that!
  • dancerdaisydancerdaisy Posts: 563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David Platt while Gail and Audrey are sorting through Kylies clothes

'Take it to one in town, Actually I dont fancy seeing Liz MacDonald squeezed in to one of her tops'

Yeah that was brilliant, really funny, love the way that the script writers are dealing with kylie's death, it could be depressing and hard to watch,but they've managed to get the right mix of sadness and lighter moments, well done. Oh except for Billy,when he was arranging the funeral, he reminded me of someone planning a birthday party..
  • notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    Yeah that was brilliant, really funny, love the way that the script writers are dealing with kylie's death, it could be depressing and hard to watch,but they've managed to get the right mix of sadness and lighter moments, well done. Oh except for Billy,when he was arranging the funeral, he reminded me of someone planning a birthday party..
    Yes the writers seem to have all but forgotten that Billy's actually meant to be a vicar, it was evident when he was with Sean but now seems to be something that just pops into their minds occasionally!!
  • dancerdaisydancerdaisy Posts: 563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes the writers seem to have all but forgotten that Billy's actually meant to be a vicar, it was evident when he was with Sean but now seems to be something that just pops into their minds occasionally!!

Yeah he's the most unvicarly vicar I've ever seen, he seems to talk alot about all his duties but never actually does anything, always appears to be hanging around the street or copping of with Todd..