South Park Season 17.

Comments

• alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    Just seen the second part of console wars. Huge GOT book spoiler slipped in there :-O
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    alternate wrote: »
    Huge GOT book spoiler slipped in there :-O

I thought that at first but there's loads of spoilers all over the place considering the books have been out for ages and the TV series is still playing catch-up...
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    alternate wrote: »
    Just seen the second part of console wars. Huge GOT book spoiler slipped in there :-O
    Never seen it but got the jist of it and loved the way Butters went off on one :D
    Also spat out my drink with the reveal about the newsreaders :D:D
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bit annoyed it was thanksgiving in the states so we have to wait an extra week for the final part of the trilogy
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    ...Also spat out my drink with the reveal about the newsreaders :D:D

Haha, yeah... I was just saying "Well, that makes no sense, they're married..." when they dropped it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just watched the final part of the trilogy. quite brilliant!

look out for another appearance of "Don't Touch Me Elmo" :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    just watched the final part of the trilogy. quite brilliant!

look out for another appearance of "Don't Touch Me Elmo" :D

Can you pm me where you watched it?? it aint on stans..... eh i cant say it,il be in trouble.
    Forum Member
    Watched it. EXCELLENT.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think i'm actually going to watch it again :)
    I loved it when they were all walking to the game store at the end through the rivers of blood :)
  • Blossom85Blossom85 Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved the final part of the trilogy! Princess Kenny has to be one of the funniest things they've done in ages and I loved the ending.
    I was also glad that George R.R. Martin got what he deserved.
    :D

I guess that means we may get a Christmas episode for the season finale. Can't believe it's been 9 seasons since the last one, "Woodland Critter Christmas". :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i forgot it was the season finale next week - it always goes so bloody quickly !

unfortunately it also means longer to wait for Season 18 as well .. boooo !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Bitch, How you not a Hobbit?" :D:D
    Forum Member
    Repetitive things can lose their comedic value but the scenes in that old guys garden were classic :D

Loved the turnaround on the last one :D
    Forum Member
    i forgot it was the season finale next week - it always goes so bloody quickly !

unfortunately it also means longer to wait for Season 18 as well .. boooo !

What!!!!! aw!!! bring back the extra episodes. haters can hate,but this season has completely turned southpark around even before seeing the last episode i rate the entire season 8.5 out of 10!! it will go to 9 if the last ones a cracker! ;-)

The photo shop episode was great,not excellent but very entertaining and funny.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    Repetitive things can lose their comedic value but the scenes in that old guys garden were classic :D

Loved the turnaround on the last one :D

I loved how the bloke kept hanging out of the window and blatantly giving away Cartman's plans.

And then for Cartman to shout back "I'm going to sh*t in your garden!" only for us to find out that Stan has been grounded for 'defecating in someone's garden' :D
    The photo shop episode was great,not excellent but very entertaining and funny.

I honestly didn't think they could top last week's (or last night's if you're at UK pace) final part of the trilogy but they did by a mile. It was better than excellent :)

Just looking back at the episode list for this season and there have been many, many standouts - World War Zimmerman, Taming Strange, the black friday trilogy and now this one.
    Forum Member
    I honestly didn't think they could top last week's (or last night's if you're at UK pace) final part of the trilogy but they did by a mile. It was better than excellent :)

Just looking back at the episode list for this season and there have been many, many standouts - World War Zimmerman, Taming Strange, the black friday trilogy and now this one.

Yup,i ''Loved'' all of them excluding maybe episodes 1 and 6,southpark has regained its rightful place as my number 1 sitcom,american dad has some catching up to do. :D

We will see how the christmas special goes i wouldnt mind seeing the return of mr hanky and his extended family! :)
  • Blossom85Blossom85 Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We will see how the christmas special goes i wouldnt mind seeing the return of mr hanky and his extended family! :)

Christmas special? 'The Hobbit' was the final episode of the season (10 episodes altogether).

I loved the season finale and definitely think this was the best season in ages. Really hope this continues in Season 18.

Forum Member
    Blossom85 wrote: »
    Christmas special? 'The Hobbit' was the final episode of the season (10 episodes altogether).

:cry::cry::cry: im going to get sick!!! your right its gone.......
  • jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    good thing about waiting to see in on CC UK, is it's UNCENSORED :D

but i do "obtain" it before then .....

it's been an excellent season, better than seventeen by some distance, and perhaps they'll release the black friday trilogy as they did with imaginationland!
  • TiwttmosTiwttmos Posts: 2,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butters popping up at the end talking about his big floppy wiener, had me in stitches:D
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Bahahahaha loved the piss take of Britney's video heheheee
    Jelly haters hahaha it's so true.

Kim k is not the worst photoshop offender though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "The Hobbit" is still one of my favourite ever SP episodes.

I think i would still have loved to see Kardashian at the end in Middle Earth though - that would have been the cherry on the cake.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    First 2 episodes were pretty average, but World War Zimmerman was brilliant. Cartman and his race episodes are always gold.

Cartman is one of my favorites. I agree that I was expecting more from the start and while the episodes were ok, they were not what I had anticipated. However WWZ was a good one, and I am glad they did it.
    Forum Member
    I thought the start of the series was dissapointing.
    It gradually got better and the last four epsidoes were very good.

I very poingnant end to the finale.
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "The Hobbit" is still one of my favourite ever SP episodes.
    I was disappointed by the end. It reminded me of Dances with Smurfs, in that it was about media manipulation, but that had a satisfying resolution.