Emmerdale - Past and Present (Part 10)

Comments

• kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For my 30,000th post

Analysis of Emmerdale Storylines

1) Cain and Moira why is Cain behaving so badly to Moira, and why is he blaming just her (blame David's sperm really)

2) Moira and Pete - yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck and 6 times yuck

3) The Dingle dog - why make a dog sick just as an excuse for the primary dingles to talk

4) Zak and the dingles just get back together and ditch the white haired hag witch you are all going to get back together eventuallly

5) Rakesh - has he actually commited a crime and what is it.

6) The Grand meeting - Of johniie's family, supposed family and friends and family of the supposed family, between them all they eventually managed to work out what had happened but heavens it took them along time

7 )Kirin why hadn't he told what he new immediately

Ways how to kill Ross part 3

Moses is a actually a shapeshifting monster and eats Ross

4) Kirin and Johnnie
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Congrats on your 30,000 posts, kwynne.
  • ianradioianianradioian Posts: 74,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congrats. Mr.b has eaten all of the canapes, and jaded and pandora have drank all of the cheap fizzy wine.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats. Mr.b has eaten all of the canapes, and jaded and pandora have drank all of the cheap fizzy wine.
    Hey, you snooze you lose. :p

Congrats kwynne! :cool:
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks kwynne, I've made a few changes.
    :D:D:D:D

Would be even funnier if it probably wasn't all true. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats on your 30,000 posts, kwynne.
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Hey, you snooze you lose. :p

Congrats kwynne! :cool:

Thahks all

Its lucky someone here brought some Coffee and Walnut cake, anyone wants some its may current favourite yes even more than chocolate.
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy mildstone Kwynne! :D
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh 'eck
    Laurel pregnant according to a soap mag

>:(>:(>:(>:( Not another soap sprog! Affairs, babies, crime and stunts that is all KO puts on screen, can she not think of anything else?! She's frickin obsessed, she needs putting in a shrink's chair not a producer's one!>:(

:D:D:D

That village should be advertised for people who are struggling to have kids - 'don't waste all your money on expensive IVF, book a couple of nights stay in Emmerdale, you'll be knocked up in no time!'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora. wrote: »
    Happy mildstone Kwynne! :D

Most kind
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congrats on the mildstone Kwynne. :D
  • Alleycat666Alleycat666 Posts: 8,735
    Forum Member
    Well done on the mildstone Kwynne - 30,000 posts - that takes some doing!
  • Alleycat666Alleycat666 Posts: 8,735
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Is it wrong I'm starting to wish it was cyanide? :blush:

:D

Nope!
  • hypergreenfroghypergreenfrog Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All these pregnancies really are reaching ridiculous levels.

It would be slightly more believable if the show was set among teenagers and very young adults. But in ED it's all women well into their 30s or older who accidentally fall pregnant.

I actually think it's a bit inconsiderate to viewers in that age bracket who are trying for a child.

The same goes for the adoption storyline, btw. There is no way Rhona and Paddy would already be having multiple visits from social workers, just a few weeks (including Christmas holidays) after submitting their first application.
  • Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

LMAO!!!!! You almost made me bust out laughing at work with that post. It was priceless. So following your spoilers will Aaron's secret be that he's pregnant with Roberts baby?:D

Also I have to say I've seen some bizarre stories on soaps like devil possession, a secret underground city, a woman's aborted fetus coming back to life 30+ years later, people being controlled by micro chips in their brains, and a 300 year old witch with a doll for a side kick, but until last night I had never seen an Auntie/Nephew kiss>:( Emmerdale you've gone somewhere even the craziest US soaps haven't gone. Then to top it off on the Emmerdale facebook page they were asking who should Moira be with Cain or Pete:o:confused: Kate Oates you've completely blown in it and I've gotta say this trumps anything Blackburn did on Corrie and Emmerdale.
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All these pregnancies really are reaching ridiculous levels.

It would be slightly more believable if the show was set among teenagers and very young adults. But in ED it's all women well into their 30s or older who accidentally fall pregnant.

I actually think it's a bit inconsiderate to viewers in that age bracket who are trying for a child.

The same goes for the adoption storyline, btw. There is no way Rhona and Paddy would already be having multiple visits from social workers, just a few weeks (including Christmas holidays) after submitting their first application.

I know two women in their 20s who had IVF so it's not just people in their 30s who have trouble conceiving.
    Forum Member
    LMAO!!!!! You almost made me bust out laughing at work with that post. It was priceless. So following your spoilers will Aaron's secret be that he's pregnant with Roberts baby?:D

Also I have to say I've seen some bizarre stories on soaps like devil possession, a secret underground city, a woman's aborted fetus coming back to life 30+ years later, people being controlled by micro chips in their brains, and a 300 year old witch with a doll for a side kick, but until last night I had never seen an Auntie/Nephew kiss>:( Emmerdale you've gone somewhere even the craziest US soaps haven't gone. Then to top it off on the Emmerdale facebook page they were asking who should Moira be with Cain or Pete:o:confused: Kate Oates you've completely blown in it and I've gotta say this trumps anything Blackburn did on Corrie and Emmerdale.

BIB: Yes. It's triplets. :cry:

Not actually seen last night's yet, and probably won't bother. The Moira/Pete incesty stuff just seems icky to me. Plus they've magically made Cain into a terrible hubbie to facilitate the plot. I just can't really be arsed with it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not actually seen last night's yet, and probably won't bother. The Moira/Pete incesty stuff just seems icky to me. Plus they've magically made Cain into a terrible hubbie to facilitate the plot. I just can't really be arsed with it.

LOL the Robron triplets will be named Shadrack, Jackson and Robron:D

You didn't miss anything last night, I had to turn away for that kiss it was too nasty, I'd rather watch Maurel, Debbie/Ross and Zoanie than this incestuous crap.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL the Robron triplets will be named Shadrack, Jackson and Robron:D

You didn't miss anything last night, I had to turn away for that kiss it was too nasty, I'd rather watch Maurel, Debbie/Ross and Zoanie than this incestuous crap.

If it was just his auntie it might not be that bad but Moira is also the mother of Pete's half brother so its even worse and she's been acting practically like his mother since he arrived.:o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    If it was just his auntie it might not be that bad but Moira is also the mother of Pete's half brother so its even worse and she's been acting practically like his mother since he arrived.:o:o

LOL I forgot that part and I know I've heard Pete call her Auntie Moira, so he thinks of her as his aunt, so why would he develop romantic feelings for someone who he thinks of as family?:confused: If Moira had just married into the family I could see Pete falling for her but not someone he has grown up looking at as family.
  • Jessica_BobbingJessica_Bobbing Posts: 2,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D
  • ianradioianianradioian Posts: 74,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think Cain is a terrible hubby so it's not that plot devicey, Debbie has disappeared and isn't talking to him so he's gone into bottle it up mode. It was just bad that Moira kissed Pete back is all.
    LOL I forgot that part and I know I've heard Pete call her Auntie Moira, so he thinks of her as his aunt, so why would he develop romantic feelings for someone who he thinks of as family?:confused: If Moira had just married into the family I could see Pete falling for her but not someone he has grown up looking at as family.

Pete hasn't grown up looking at Moira as family though, he hasn't even seen her since they were too young to remember. It is still a little icky since he has been calling her Auntie Moira and I'm as peeved as the next person about all the infidelity. They have somehow managed to make every couple adulterous. I never would have thought it possible.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    samcains90 wrote: »
    I think Cain is a terrible hubby so it's not that plot devicey, Debbie has disappeared and isn't talking to him so he's gone into bottle it up mode. It was just bad that Moira kissed Pete back is all.

Pete hasn't grown up looking at Moira as family though, he hasn't even seen her since they were too young to remember. It is still a little icky since he has been calling her Auntie Moira and I'm as peeved as the next person about all the infidelity. They have somehow managed to make every couple adulterous. I never would have thought it possible.

The thing about the incesty thing though is, Moira isn't just his aunty by marriage to John. She also shagged Pete's Dad, and is the mother of his half-brother. It's grooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssss. Ew. :p
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing about the incesty thing though is, Moira isn't just his aunty by marriage to John. She also shagged Pete's Dad, and is the mother of his half-brother. It's grooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssss. Ew. :p

Oh it's definitely been done for the shock factor and the gross factor, for sure, and I really cannot wait until Kate Oates takes her rubbish storylining away from Emmerdale. Not only have we had the summer of infidelity, it's turning into the year of infidelity! >:(
This discussion has been closed.