So it was a fix after all!!!

12345679»

Comments

• FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh fans are so bitter.

If it turns out it's a fix, the show is dead, it can't continue.. do you want the show destroyed? think about what you are doing.. why do you care so much who wins the money anyway? it's not going to change anything.
  • snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A pass to the final is an absolute. That's the difference.

How is it any more absolute than the killer nomination? How is it any more absolute than telling someone they're up for eviction? How is it any more absolute than telling someone they're safe from eviction? How is it any more absolute than the umpteen things that were stated as definite, but were then later changed? It clearly wasn't that absolute if, as I've already pointed out, Rylan and Emma kept saying "but anything could happen" in relation to it, before there was either a change in the script, or they were simply told to stop saying it.
    A killer nomination applies to occasions when there is the possibility of being nominated.

PAH HAH! When in God's name was that said? So you're just changing the original rules now are you? You're as bad as BB. When Pauline was told to choose someone for the killer nomination she was told that whoever she chose would automatically face every eviction of the series until they were evicted. She was certainly not told whatever it is you've spouted above.
    Nobody was ever forced to evict a particular PHM.

Don't understand what you mean by this at all.
    It certainly is not "clear", as you alleged, that the pass to the final only applied to Helen. It's a theory, among many alternative theories.

Well there certainly is enough evidence to suggest it. Just for the record, even though I would rank Helen among one of the worst housemates of all time, I actually don't think her getting the pass was pre planned or that Pauline was told to give it to her. But I do think that the pass would have been tampered with in some way or just removed completely had a less controversial housemate gotten it, simply because that's what this show now does on a regular basis, it changes the rules for no apparent reason. With this series in particular it went to a whole new level of changing the rules and going back on what was originally said. To think that the decision not to design another twist based around the pass to the final wasn't to do with protecting Helen from eviction, is incredibly naive, surely even the most hardcore of Helen fans can see that.
  • AllexAllex Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    deleted
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    There were complaints when Kate Lawler won because it appears that some people couldn't get through to vote for another contestant.
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    I'd love this to be true but I think it's just a hoax. :D

that was when big chirs.was.having his interview at the same time i tryed voting.for helen and they said the voting is.closed
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »

If it turns out it's a fix, the show is dead, it can't continue.. do you want the show destroyed? think about what you are doing.. why do you care so much who wins the money anyway? it's not going to change anything.

The show is rubbish and the format is dead. Couldn't careless whether it got axed or not. I'm not watching CBB, I'm not even bothered about the show any more. Oh and I'm not an Ashleigh fan or a fan of any of the other hm's.
  • SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The show is rubbish and the format is dead. Couldn't careless whether it got axed or not. I'm not watching CBB, I'm not even bothered about the show any more. Oh and I'm not an Ashleigh fan or a fan of any of the other hm's.

Did it take this last series to realise or is It because Helen won.. :)
    CBB looks ok so far.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

well yeh i would want the show destroyed if it is a fix...why would we want to watch a show and the winner be manipulated.whether the voting was fixed or whatever it was fixed in other ways free pass not being took off her due to numerous warnings,allowing her agressive behaviour i have turned my back on BB now CBB can do one
  • ArtieArtie Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You really shouldn't presume that the issue has anything to do with Ashleigh or the prize money. People spend their hard earned cash to vote so the vote must be fair or otherwise the money is taken by deception. That is and should be the only concern.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    u10092795 wrote: »
    well yeh i would want the show destroyed if it is a fix...why would we want to watch a show and the winner be manipulated.whether the voting was fixed or whatever it was fixed in other ways free pass not being took off her due to numerous warnings,allowing her agressive behaviour i have turned my back on BB now CBB can do one

The show has been fixed in the manipulated way for many many years..i.don't know why people are moaning all of sudden this year..:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seveneyes wrote: »
    Did it take this last series to realise or is It because Helen won.. :)
    CBB looks ok so far.

I've only ever watched 2 series of civilian BB and 1 CBB. Like I said, the format is boring.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've only ever watched 2 series of civilian BB and 1 CBB. Like I said, the format is boring.

Ahh so you were never a fan anyway..sorry your earlier post made it seem like you were and this series put you off,...you've never really liked it..ok I get it now..:)
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahh so you were never a fan anyway..sorry your earlier post made it seem like you were and this series put you off,...you've never really liked it..ok I get it now..:)
    I don't.

Should I go over to the sports forum and say football is shit even though I don't watch it but saw 3 matches once? :D
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artie wrote: »
    You really shouldn't presume that the issue has anything to do with Ashleigh or the prize money. People spend their hard earned cash to vote so the vote must be fair or otherwise the money is taken by deception. That is and should be the only concern.

Unfortunately it's mostly the Ashleigh supporters that are complaining, so it is not too much of a stretch to think the two are related.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    I don't.

Should I go over to the sports forum and say football is shit even though I don't watch it but saw 3 matches once? :D

;-) If you want to make a show of yourself...:D I enjoy a good flounce..:)
  • goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    Unfortunately it's mostly the Ashleigh supporters that are complaining, so it is not too much of a stretch to think the two are related.

It's really not, at least that's not the way I see it here on the DS forum. Yes there are some but definitely not 'mostly'. Besides you could quite easily say it's mostly Helen fans saying it was the greatest series/winner, you're all butthurt and other such well thought out responses.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's really not, at least that's not the way I see it here on the DS forum. Yes there are some but definitely not 'mostly'. Besides you could quite easily say it's mostly Helen fans saying it was the greatest series/winner, you're all butthurt and other such well thought out responses.

I don't think many at all are saying it was the greatest series ever,...but the ones screaming fix are mostly anti Helen in some form..
  • goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think many at all are saying it was the greatest series ever,...but the ones screaming fix are mostly anti Helen in some form..

Exactly right, not mostly Ashleigh fans.
    I'm definitely not keen on Helen Wood, I think she has an ugly personality but that is exactly why she was signed up for the show so can't really be blamed for being there and doing what she does best. I 100% blame the producers for the sham that was this year but as a non voter couldn't really care less who won, in fact I thought Helen winning would be a perfect end to this year.
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It is mostly Ashleigh supporters. Go and look at the threads the more determined ones have posted in.
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ;-) If you want to make a show of yourself...:D I enjoy a good flounce..:)
    Flounce?

I'd get my arse handed to me by just about everyone over there :o:D