Could Nicole be the first mentor out?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm 99% sure she will be now. If Tamera actually does well next week, she will be in the bottom two. We've seen that happen plenty of times, where an act messes up or has a bad few weeks and avoids the sing off, but then when they finally have a good week it's too little, too late.
    If she does mess up again next week, will the anti-judges votes prop her up three weeks in a row?

Before actually watching next week's performances, Sam B and Nicholas aren't going anywhere and Rough Copy will most likely get a rebound vote, so that most likely leaves Luke and Tamera singing for thee lives. It's anyone's guess who would be saved, but should Tamera be kept she would then almost definitely go home at the semi-final.
  • noelw1969noelw1969 Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a feeling that Nicole's little rant at the public might see them turn on her next week. The result itself this week, could also provide a kick up the backside for those who maybe didn't vote and are sat there scratching their heads, wondering just what the hell went on tonight.

Of course, there is still the possibility that Tamera has one hell of a guardian angel.
  • Compton_scatterCompton_scatter Posts: 2,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully, can't stand her, it's all about her with her OTT arm flailing etc when her acts are singing.
  • Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    noelw1969 wrote: »
    I have a feeling that Nicole's little rant at the public might see them turn on her next week. The result itself this week, could also provide a kick up the backside for those who maybe didn't vote and are sat there scratching their heads, wondering just what the hell went on tonight.

Of course, there is still the possibility that Tamera has one hell of a guardian angel.

I bet she will not forget her words next week and then she'll be in B2...or maybe...oh damn I forgot..I think it's catching :D
  • noelw1969noelw1969 Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nastyman69 wrote: »
    I bet she will not forget her words next week and then she'll be in B2...or maybe...oh damn I forgot..I think it's catching :D

Damn, don't be quoting me then, I don't wanna catch it !!

:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D. Well then...
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    Nicole seems to be following in the same pattern as Dannii as a mentor. Two boys in the final two on her first year and second year, her last contestant ending up as fifth place. I think she can come back from this bad year next year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's funny how Nicole wanted The Girls both last year and in heroneyesron XFUSA, but had acts in the final with the categories that she did have. Then when he in ally has the Girls, she ends up as the first to lose all her acts!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bjkaave wrote: »
    It's funny how Nicole wanted The Girls both last year and in heroneyesron XFUSA, but had acts in the final with the categories that she did have. Then when he in ally has the Girls, she ends up as the first to lose all her acts!:D

Wow, this comment got stuffed up!

It's funny how Nicole wanted The Girls both last year and in her first year on XFUSA, but had acts in the final with the categories that she did have. Then when she finally has the Girls, she ends up as the first to lose all her acts, lol.
  • DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    As it is likely to be Hannah v Tamera in the final, no she wont.

:D Didn't quite call that right Jeref. ;)

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself :devil: