three now announce where they have DC-HSPA

124»

Comments

• Thine WonkThine Wonk Posts: 17,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Three say they are ahead with the DC-HSPA rollout by the way, I think 80% of the network will have it by 31st March.
  • DevonBlokeDevonBloke Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    "Vodafonica"... Hahahahahahaha LOL
    Lucan, I know I said in another thread to keep making the whisky, but you've got to stop.... STOP!!!! Goddammnit!!!
    Hahahahahaha

I love Fridays on here. No one knows what the F**k they're on about but we come to some sort of conclusion in the end!
  • Skippy2005Skippy2005 Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DevonBloke wrote: »
    "Vodafonica"... Hahahahahahaha LOL
    Lucan, I know I said in another thread to keep making the whisky, but you've got to stop.... STOP!!!! Goddammnit!!!
    Hahahahahaha

I love Fridays on here. No one knows what the F**k they're on about but we come to some sort of conclusion in the end!

Vodafonica, did you like that?? Lol. I wish the networks would be more open with there rollouts and upgrades. People are screaming and stamping because they think EE is sh*t, they fail to realise, what work is going on.

One thing I will give o2 the thumbs up on is there "Network Status" page. That's the only good point i will give o2.
    Forum Member
    Did I like it?? I nearly wet myself Haha
    Not dissing O2/VOD you understand. Just think it's much better than Cornerstore. Perhaps you should email the CEOs and suggest they change it.
    It's MBNL and Vodafonica under staters orders...... and they're off!!!

Agree on the O2 status. All networks should do this and let us know what the hell is going on.
  • Thine WonkThine Wonk Posts: 17,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skippy2005 wrote: »
    Vodafonica, did you like that?? Lol. I wish the networks would be more open with there rollouts and upgrades. People are screaming and stamping because they think EE is sh*t, they fail to realise, what work is going on.

One thing I will give o2 the thumbs up on is there "Network Status" page. That's the only good point i will give o2.

Agreed O2's status page is very good although, of course borne out of need from all the issues they've had.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thine Wonk wrote: »
    Agreed O2's status page is very good although, of course borne out of need from all the issues they've had.

Well the Orange network has hardly been a bed of roses. The problem there was france telecom wasn't willing to invest. Still things are on the up now. One problem I am having at the moment is even though I had 5bars indoors on 3g. Nothing seems to be coming through unless I switch to airplane mode and back or restart my handset then everything comes flooding in. Whats that all about?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DevonBloke wrote: »
    Did I like it?? I nearly wet myself Haha
    Not dissing O2/VOD you understand. Just think it's much better than Cornerstore. Perhaps you should email the CEOs and suggest they change it.
    It's MBNL and Vodafonica under staters orders...... and they're off!!!

Agree on the O2 status. All networks should do this and let us know what the hell is going on.

Steady now. We'll have no wet patches on my watch. Ha ha. I might just do that email the future vodafonica ;)
  • mogzyboymogzyboy Posts: 6,436
    Forum Member
    Was everybody on the wine lst night or something? :D

I quite like Vodafonica. Telefone also works. :D

*Gets my coat*
    Forum Member
    Yeah, at least two of us have hangovers. It was carnage.
    Fridays are always good on here.
    :)