Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some interesting information about DWTS, DWTS Live in Las Vegas. BBC Worldwide and BBC Worldwide Productions.

http://www.virtualpressoffice.com/publicsiteContentFileAccess?fileContentId=768423&fromOtherPageToDisableHistory=Y&menuName=News&sId=&sInfo=
    Bet Kara will love a stay at this amazing place. Artem being there could add to her enjoyment of course!!!;)
    Thanks, silversandy once again.
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good afternoon all, sorry I didnt get onthread last night , I had visitors , and then after they had gone I realised that I needed to get some promised reseach for someone done before today , and was very late when I had sorted it all out , I was so tired .

There was still not much news from a certain man , apart from the view of him behind those other three , I do think that its Artem , I have looked closely with my large magnifying glass and I think there is just a faint view of his chain , its not that clear but there is something showing , and his face resembles the strange one eyed stare he did when posing before a dance with Holly, i think what makes it look odd is the red eye flash , but to be truthful he could be anywhere for all we know , he could even be on his way home for Easter , that would be better wouldn't it . Cant see it hapening though!!!!!!!
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    have a good day BJ will be a tiring one! No more news on Artem. do we know how long he.s doing the show for? Hes away a long time on this stint. I asked on an earlier post if anyone knew if this was a short notice job going into dwts show, as he said he would be back last week?

AmSalt.

If my memory serves me right I read an article on the K&A Thread..LasVegas Sun..Strip scribbles.Is DWTS at Tropicana on again,were it talks about the show as being on /off etc and then last week they had funding agreed So I'm guessing Artem had planned to come home on the 30th but was asked to be on the show at the last minute.Richard tweeted he will be on it until mid May.

Both K&A have said in interviews they will go were the work is so I'm guessing Kara will go out to LV and spend some time with A after AF is finished.Even if it's possibly 5 days or more as we know she is to be a bridesmaid for her best friend and know doubt will be supporting her on her hen party.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do we know the date for the wedding? Just thinking if Artem was around he might be in a SUIT!!!:cool:
    There again he might still be in the Vegas show. And of course K&A will need some rehearsal time, as knowing the Master, he will have some great new routines for Kara & him to do for us all. And he will want them to be of the highest standard to showcase Kara's lovely, incredible dancing skills ....;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KAbell wrote: »
    Do we know the date for the wedding? Just thinking if Artem was around he might be in a SUIT!!!:cool:
    There again he might still be in the Vegas show. And of course K&A will need some rehearsal time, as knowing the Master, he will have some great new routines for Kara & him to do for us all. And he will want them to be of the highest standard to showcase Kara's lovely, incredible dancing skills ....;)

I think somebody mentioned it's the begining of May.Hoping it will be in OK as their engagement pis were
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    I think somebody mentioned it's the begining of May.Hoping it will be in OK as their engagement pis were

:eek:
    Apologies- I meant to type pic's
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    Oh well another chance to see Artem in a suit beside Kara will just have to wait - AGAIN!!!:(
    Bet she will be disappointed to have to go without him!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh well another chance to see Artem in a suit beside Kara will just have to wait - AGAIN!!!:(
    Bet she will be disappointed to have to go without him!!

I have been searching for any mention of the wedding date , but only a general date of may is mentioned , so I supose if it was after the 14th ( wasn't that when Artem finishes in LV he might get back in time AND wear a SUIT , surely he would not miss the wedding after being involved at the engagment party , perhaps he signed up for a months work contract , they start on the 12th don;t they .
    Forum Member
    Paso from the new boys 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OEfD8WZj1M
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    I have been searching for any mention of the wedding date , but only a general date of may is mentioned , so I supose if it was after the 14th ( wasn't that when Artem finishes in LV he might get back in time AND wear a SUIT , surely he would not miss the wedding after being involved at the engagment party , perhaps he signed up for a months work contract , they start on the 12th don;t they .

I just looked it say they start on the 14th maybe have previews on the 12th hope he makes it back for the wedding:):)

I no he must be very busy with this but he hasnt been on twitter or fbk for ages
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yungathart wrote: »
    Yeah that's right. Just not sure if we have ever known the exact date, but suppose we will know sooner or later.
    I just think Kara will not waste any time before she goes to join Artem in Vegas. The whole scene will be great for her to enjoy and the "icing on the cake" will be the Master waiting at the airport to greet her. Maybe she will fly out to arrive on the Tuesday, isn't that his day off? Oh well if Artem would only let us know, something, anything.......:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    I think this dance is one they will be doing on the tour:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G640SgVv7Ic&feature=fvst
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree I cant see Artem being happy to perform their first private tour shows , underprepared ,and two weeks for Kara to learn new routines for a new show is never going to be enough ,let alone get the standard polished enough for his liking, so its odds on that kara will join him in LV, if she had been dancing on this years SCD and tour , she could well get up to scratch in time , but its over a year now since she last danced . If the quality was not up to his usual level it might have a detrimental effect on his future contracts and career. you know how fickle show businesscan be .

Did you see today that Craig has announced he split up from his lover last Oct , but did not announce it before so that they both had time to grieve in private , but he has got over it now ,and is happy for it to be known now .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dont you think that monday is a funny day to finish a show , other than he signed a months contract,and of course there is all the rehearsal time , which is quite long at least a month , if not longer , as we are not exactly sure when he started ,as he has not been on twiter since the 15th, he may have DMd to people ,who have not said anything , in public .
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Derek and Marias rumba looks a bit steamy!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Moonbaby heard from him at all?
    Forum Member
    Derek and Marias rumba looks a bit steamy!!

Is it on DWTS?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Evening all, i have walked miles today, both museums and Hamleys toy shop, all 5 floors of it i am a little bit tired tonight !! lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it on DWTS?
    if you go onto Mail Online, look down right hand side you.l find report.
    Forum Member
    BJgirl wrote: »
    Evening all, i have walked miles today, both museums and Hamleys toy shop, all 5 floors of it i am a little bit tired tonight !! lol

Well done. I am sure you are absolutely shattered. Did they go on a red bus?
    Forum Member
    if you go onto Mail Online, look down right hand side you.l find report.

Thank you.

Pics in Mail look a bit hot. Scroll down for video of rumba

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2124504/Maria-Menounos-Derek-Hough-spark-romance-rumours-share-steamy-kiss-dance-floor.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Well done. I am sure you are absolutely shattered. Did they go on a red bus?

oh yes they were quite impressed with that, not so impressed with the tube though !
    Forum Member
    oh yes they were quite impressed with that, not so impressed with the tube though !

They have something in common with OAPs - escalators are long and scary with people running up and down.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh you deserve a medal , it is wonderful for the children though ,they will remember it for along time , I remember being taken to REDGATES and WALSHES in Sheffield , one christmas to see father christmas , and to look at all the toys in both shops , REDGATES was like Hamleys, and Walshes had a renound toy dept , I can still see the huge Noahs Ark with all the full sized animals going up a ramp into it two by two ,they must have been clock work as they moved , then during the next night they were both bombed and flattened, out of existence, but I still remember it all , and still have the little wooden baking set I got from father Christmas to this day we still use the rolling pin when rolling out fondant icing with the kids , they have always loved it .
This discussion has been closed.