Does anyone else think Debra is hot?

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saw her at the O2 in London last Friday making her way into the Russell Brand gig . . . as was I . . . me no likey!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she is quite pretty, she has stunning eyes.
    I think she looks slightly similar to KT tunstall
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    Nice eyes, great legs - what's not to like?
  • upnunderupnunder Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BOBFOC.

Body off Baywatch, Face off Crimewatch.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andy_G wrote: »
    She has lovely eyes and a great figure, so there is something sexy about her.
    I was very surprised that she's only 24 though, I would have guessed she was in her mid thirties! she must be overdoing the foundation or something.
    She's a bit too scary for me though, she would eat me alive.

Snap, Andy, I posted the very same idea a couple of days ago! I'm 32 and was convinced she's older than me! But as I said, it's not her skin or her figure as they are both fab - I reckon it's her uber-confident manner that makes her seem older and more assured.

At 24 I was certainly never anywhere near that confident, indeed I'm still not. :D

I thought she did a really good pitch on last night's programme - what a self-assured public speaker she is.
  • neo_walesneo_wales Posts: 13,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is a real bitch, face like a bulldog chewing a wasp, I would give her one after a few drinks but I would not worry about foreplay.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Actually I quiet fancy her:o, she is very sexy, always dressed to kill, has balls in an environment full of snakes and stands up for what she believes in. But I have to say I wish she was not on the apprentice before I would watch the apprentice and enjoy the show me having a passion for business and all but with her being on the show she distracts me slightly distracts my attention away from the show abit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    neo_wales wrote: »
    She is a real bitch, face like a bulldog chewing a wasp, I would give her one after a few drinks but I would not worry about foreplay.

Charming.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,948
    Forum Member
    Jastons wrote: »
    Nice eyes, great legs - what's not to like?
    I fantasise about her legs. If I was there I'd be staring at them all the time!
    neo_wales wrote: »
    Foreplay would be stroking (well and licking) her legs.
  • sHaKsHaK Posts: 2,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find her attractive for some reason . Must be her dominating personality and great legs.

I don't like Kate, her face looks painted on.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    minxymoo wrote: »
    no shes horrible.:eek:
    she has a face like a Teaspoon.

yep ..and the plate ran away with the spoon as i recall ..she is tottally dynamic :D
  • SugarNSpiceSugarNSpice Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has an icy cold look about her, but on the positive side she has nice blue eyes.