Options

Holly changes outfit, Jessie doesn't

KingsyKingsy Posts: 1,721
Forum Member
✭✭✭
If you're going to try to pass off the second show as live, at least go all the way! Don't half arse it!

Comments

• Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None of them have changed outfits, Holly was wearing that pink dress last night
  • Options
    PrincessEssexPrincessEssex Posts: 1,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holly has exactly the same outfit on - they all do!!
  • Options
    KingsyKingsy Posts: 1,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh right, sorry :D well everyone should change then!
  • Options
    PrincessEssexPrincessEssex Posts: 1,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They do for strictly so wonder why they don't on this show
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They do for strictly so wonder why they don't on this show

BECAUSE IT'S ABOUT THE VOICE...as it has been mentioned a ridiculous amounts before, starting to get a little tiring now lol :D

I guess it's probably cheaper, every little counts!
  • Options
    giraffe77giraffe77 Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    I don't get the point in pretending it's filmed tonight if they haven't changed outfits?!? Weird!
  • Options
    zedderszedders Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Holly has exactly the same outfit on - they all do!!

And it's a million times better than any outfit they put Tess in on Strictly!
  • Options
    cazzbarcazzbar Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a lot of 'tonight' and 'last night' mentioned - just depended on who was talking. Pointless pretending when we all know it was recorded.
  • Options
    The Steel FlippThe Steel Flipp Posts: 4,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was no consistency. Some said last night, Reggie said tonight. No one changed thier clothes. If SCD can do it, I am sure that the Voice can too. If they are going to pretend its live they should do a much better job of it . By the way the audience should be seen cheering not looking blank and motionless when there are sounds of applause.
  • Options
    KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    They all had the same outfits.

That said... Jessie kind of rocked her look. Holly? Not so much.
  • Options
    BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    There was no consistency. Some said last night, Reggie said tonight. No one changed thier clothes. If SCD can do it, I am sure that the Voice can too. If they are going to pretend its live they should do a much better job of it . By the way the audience should be seen cheering not looking blank and motionless when there are sounds of applause.

What would be the point in pretending?:confused:

As for 'last night' and 'tonight' thing I don't see the problem. If they were talking to a contestant or the judges they'd say 'you sang your heart out tonight' which is correct because they were talking to a contestant in the moment and for them it would have been 'tonight'. If they were talking to the viewer though they'd say 'as you saw last night.' which is correct because we were a day in front and for us it was last night.