The Bank Holiday Schedules Discussion Thread

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Andy23Andy23 Posts: 15,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    simes188 wrote: »
    Nothing spectacular. Only dfiirence seems to be that the local and national news programmes are shorter than usual so The One Show is on at 6.30/

and it is extended to an hour, which is a nice Bank Holiday treat. :eek:
  • Options
    hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love tennis, and would be overjoyed if it got good viewing figures, and, i no its too late for them to change the schedules for this year, but for next, be good to have a daily chunk of tennis, from like 9:25 till like 5 say, let tehm put the chase or something simular on and then the news.

JK Show, This Morning, and antiques crap, show it down to ITV4.

ITV4 is a channel for men, Best thing is to do is to rest those awful programs for 2 weeks :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are so many channels now I think it is less important for BBC 1 and ITV to make huge bank holiday changes. Anyway we get so few Bank Holidays we should be out doing things not looking forward to the new being replaced by Mary Poppins!
  • Options
    jsam93jsam93 Posts: 808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are so many channels now I think it is less important for BBC 1 and ITV to make huge bank holiday changes. Anyway we get so few Bank Holidays we should be out doing things not looking forward to the new being replaced by Mary Poppins!

Exactly. Finally, someone who actually gets it. The moaners in this thread provide some amusement, though, if nothing else :D