Can Becky be found out and get her out of 'Corrie"

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I really wish "Becky" will be found out and go back to prison as a character and actress, she so annoying. I be glad to see the back of her

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    I'm no too fond of her anymore but I doubt she'll be found out.. If she does, it won't be for a while and she won't be written out, she's quite popular for fans and producers alike. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully she can be sent down for that god awful throttle-cuddle she gives to Max and the long-suffering Steve.

Just been saved from your birth mother's money-demanding ways? Spent all day working the bar on your own? No worries, nip up to see Becky and enjoy the wonders of manual strangulation.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm no too fond of her anymore but I doubt she'll be found out.. If she does, it won't be for a while and she won't be written out, she's quite popular for fans and producers alike. :(

I don't understand why?, and 'Corrie' always had in the past strong but fair female characters or ones that get found out and it a joy to watch. But Never someone who steals from a shopkeeper who wife is very ill, this is the lowest of the low, I don't care how guilty she feels!

Steve always had stronger bad females in his life, but at least it was funny seeing him with them, Becky is just nasty and sad, not even funny.. She got to go and I think the public will get fed up soon with her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    myscimitar wrote: »
    I don't understand why?, and 'Corrie' always had in the past strong but fair female characters or ones that get found out and it a joy to watch. But Never someone who steals from a shopkeeper who wife is very ill, this is the lowest of the low, I don't care how guilty she feels!

Steve always had stronger bad females in his life, but at least it was funny seeing him with them, Becky is just nasty and sad, not even funny.. She got to go and I think the public will get fed up soon with her.

I hope this is true too. I seem to be the only one I know who doesn't like her atm. She's just so selfish in my eyes. Although, it's not the actress I don't like, it's just the character. :)
  • valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    I did read that
    she gets found out and Steve finishes with her and has an affair with Kylie!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her with roy and hayley its so sweet, but with steve, i just dont get it ? ... i really dont.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muffin999 wrote: »
    I like her with roy and hayley its so sweet, but with steve, i just dont get it ? ... i really dont.

She was only sweet with Haley and Roy as she was provided for by them at the start. I am sure she steal from them as well, if she needed money!

As for the actress she comes across very full of it, when she interviewed.
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this is true too. I seem to be the only one I know who doesn't like her atm. She's just so selfish in my eyes. Although, it's not the actress I don't like, it's just the character. :)

In what way is she selfish? She`s trying to give max a good home unlike kylie who doesn`t care about him at all. becky resorted to very desperate measures to do it. kylie is a vile character and i was hoping becky would give her a good slap. no doubt she`ll be back at some point though.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    valtimmy wrote: »
    I did read that

No! :eek:
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did read that
    I don't like Becky but I hope this is wrong. First
    Tyrone/Sally
    and now this? It's starting to sound like EE with all of these unlikely affairs!
  • Richieboy87Richieboy87 Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did read that

Since when?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »
    In what way is she selfish? She`s trying to give max a good home unlike kylie who doesn`t care about him at all. becky resorted to very desperate measures to do it. kylie is a vile character and i was hoping becky would give her a good slap. no doubt she`ll be back at some point though.

I don't see it ok, to steal from someone for any reason, yes selfish, she comes across as a spoilt as only wants a child as as 'It's the done thing to do', selfish yes did she think about going to jail and leaving the child on it own again without her.. no
  • PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steve wouldnt have an affair with Kylie, he hates her, but it might be over between him and Becky
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see it ok, to steal from someone for any reason, yes selfish, she comes across as a spoilt as only wants a child as as 'It's the done thing to do', selfish yes did she think about going to jail and leaving the child on it own again without her.. no

Not saying what she did was right but becky isn`t thinking clearly. she wants a child so much. she sees max has her last chance to be a mum and will do anything to make that happen.
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »
    Not saying what she did was right but becky isn`t thinking clearly. she wants a child so much. she sees max has her last chance to be a mum and will do anything to make that happen.
    But she already is a Mum, to poor, neglected Amy. I don't see why she can't devote some of the attention she lavishes on "Maxie" to her. Amy's gonna turn out to be another Tracy the amount of time that girl spends forgotten upstairs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really wish "Becky" will be found out and go back to prison as a character and actress, she so annoying. I be glad to see the back of her

Well since she is one of the most popular characters in Corrie, I would hope not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    But she already is a Mum, to poor, neglected Amy. I don't see why she can't devote some of the attention she lavishes on "Maxie" to her. Amy's gonna turn out to be another Tracy the amount of time that girl spends forgotten upstairs.

I agree, I sort of understand if she had a new baby or did managed to adopt a baby, but this child is older, and as you said she has Amy, and she ignores that poor child. so selfish yes!
    Forum Member
    Since when?

We will have to wait and see then!
    Forum Member
    Steve wouldnt have an affair with Kylie, he hates her, but it might be over between him and Becky

but
    there is a fine line between love and hate!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she can act either, the only other think I seen her do is a cheese advert, and that was very much the same including face expressions.
  • LucyDTrymLucyDTrym Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nah they kiss and make up.....they are made for each other.

I would have done the same if it was me and I wanted Max so bad.

People forget that poor Becky had lost babies and this can send you over the top......She knows she did wrong it shows you that in the last few episodes.

Leave becky alone she is one of the best characters on there.
  • rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All see did was steal money!.. people living on the street have done much worse
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    Really hope so. Fed up of the character constantly playing the 'woe is me' card when half the time she brings it upon herself. And pairing her up with Steve, my favourite character in the show, was a worse move by Kim Crowther than Molvin IMO.

Really hope Tracy stirs things up good when she returns!
  • Shane ParrishShane Parrish Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Becky and like her & Steve adopting Max. Katherine Kelly is a very good actress too.
  • DianeDiane Posts: 1,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's one of the best characters in the Street.